Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 1
littlesue

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Listing of Actors who have appeared in both Blake's 7 and Doctor Who
BradPaula
Here is a listing which was done in 1996 in the old Horizon pen and paper days. President Solvite and myself (Paula) compiled lists of actors appearing in both series and he then plugged them into an easy to access listing.

Of course, this listing does not include the new Doctor Who as this list was made in 1996. Anyone wanting to do a new listing is welcome to do so.

First published in Horizon: The Blake's 7 Appreciation Society, Newsletter #34, June 1996. Please click on each page to enlarge the list. -Paula

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/Blakes%207/b7dw1_zpse2507eea.jpg
i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/Blakes%207/b7dw2_zpsf6c296ef.jpg
i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/Blakes%207/b7dw3_zps54bd39d6.jpg
Edited by JustBrad on 25 October 2014 03:47:00
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Aha! That looks like a most useful list, and one that I have been hoping for some time to find Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

President Solvite
Wow crumbs I can just about remember doing that..

If memory serves it was in a Clarisworks file... (which I may have somewhere - need to get out more)

I had it stored on an old Zip disk but hopefully I have it on some USB media somewhere and will convert to a more compatible format at some point in the near future.

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
trevor travis
I have that newsletter somewhere but it's great to see the list again. Didn't realise Jarvik was in the Doctor Who (a sign I'm always on the point of nodding off while watching Terminus Grin )

John Bryans was also Shrinker in "Rumours Of Death".

EDIT: And isn't Peter Craze also in "Assassin"?

Angry Angel
BradPaula wrote:

Here is a listing which was done in 1996 in the old Horizon pen and paper days. President Solvite and myself (Paula) compiled lists of actors appearing in both series and he then plugged them into an easy to access listing.

And me! I remember reading through both programme guides to try and spot any similar names Smile

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
Lorna
Well done on retrieving this!!

BradPaula
Angry Angel wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

And me! I remember reading through both programme guides to try and spot any similar names Smile

Didn't mean to exclude you, Angry Angel! Only the blurb on the bottom of the page in NL#34 stated Solvite and me. Great old reference list though. Thanks to all involved compiling it!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
I have also copied the information into an article here:
http://www.blakes...icle_id=85

This provides people with two ways of accessing the information - via this thread and also the INFORMATION section of the Articles tab.

Huge thanks again to the original compilers, and to Paula for retrieving the information and providing the images.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.25 seconds
9,906,178 unique visits since 8th January 2014