Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Albert Rewatch - 1771551017 70 03571174
trevor travis
The episode: Albert Seven - Mission To Destiny
The date: Tuesday, October 28th, 2014
The time: 7.45pm UK time

I realise that there is always great confusion about which episode we are going to watch, when it comes to Mission To Destiny, because there are several other episodes with very similar names. To clarify, we are not watching any of the following B7 episodes:

Mission To Dentistry:
Blake develops really bad toothache and is in an even worse mood than usual. But a trip to the dentist can cause problems… especially when the dentist is a big fan of Travis.

Mission To Dysentery:
Fending off ten Federation Pursuit ships simultaneously is never easy. But it’s even more difficult when the crew have diarrhoea, thanks to Cally undercooking her Auron Veggie Chilli Burgers.

Missionary Position on Destiny:
A Season C story. The Ultra recapture Dayna and Tarrant, and want yet more information on the human bonding ceremony (this story is banned in many countries due to its explicit content).

Mission To Dynasty:
Servalan and Alexis Colby both have problems with blokes called Blake… so they decide to pool their resources and also their shoulder pads.

Mission To Destiny Of The Daleks:
A Blake’s 7 / Doctor Who crossover episode, starring Gareth Thomas as Blake, Paul Darrow as Avon, Tom Baker as the Doctor, David Gooderson as Davros and Tom Chadbon as the naked, bound prisoner.

We are NOT watching any of the above five episodes, which all have to wait for another time. However, we are watching:

Mission To Destiny:
Avon and Cally solve a murder mystery on the Ortega, Blake goes off on a wild goose chase and then takes 5 minutes to do a journey which took 100 hours going the other way, and Travis does… well, nothing because he’s not in this episode.
Edited by trevor travis on 22 October 2014 18:30:01

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Mission To Destiny Of The Daleks:
A Blake’s 7 / Doctor Who crossover episode, starring Gareth Thomas as Blake, Paul Darrow as Avon, Tom Baker as the Doctor, David Gooderson as Davros and Tom Chadbon as the naked, bound prisoner.

That was the original title and cast before I took over as director and retitled it Mission to Destiny of the Daleks' Asylum with Smithy as the Doctor and final role recast with Amy Pond.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
http://www.urband...ger%20code

Shall we conduct the whole rewatch using this? Grin

Another link for pager code:

http://www.ocf.be...pager.html

54124 was ahead of her time Grin
Edited by trevor travis on 22 October 2014 18:36:31

BradPaula
TT- you're killing me. I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Mission to Dynasty? Brilliant! And of course I'd love to have seen your last offering! Looking forward to next week's rewatch.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm still working evenings next week (yeah, nine of them in a row) so I'll not be joining you, but have fun!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

I'm still working evenings next week (yeah, nine of them in a row) so I'll not be joining you, but have fun!

5433125 50
(Cheers SD)

JustBrad
I will be working at another store that day, and may miss the rewatch.

trevor travis
A reminder that this rewatch takes place tonight, as 54124 murders Mr Hopwood from Grange Hill AngryAngry

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
No kids, no husband....Imay be able to join you.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

A reminder that this rewatch takes place tonight...

Can't see the episode this evening, but will try to follow the conversation Happy

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

A reminder that this rewatch takes place tonight...

Can't see the episode this evening, but will try to follow the conversation Happy

JustBrad
As you lot are coming off Brit Summer Time (if that's what it's called) and we lot are still on Daylight Savings Time, I'm a bit confused, but I thing, for this week only, it's a five hour difference between London and Chicago instead of a six hour difference.

If only there were a train running between London and Chicago, I bet SD could tell us.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The rewatch is @ 3.45pm Detroit time, if that helps. Happy

littlesue
From the book Liberation,regarding a rather contentious scene towards the end..,,
"...His (Avon's) violent streak towards women comes out strongly in which he fights with Sara; he puts his hand on her breast at one point; their faces come quite close together, and the struggle develops a growing sexual undercurrent, ending when he punches her in the face. As she falls into the arms of Pasco and Grovane, he says, 'You'd better get her out of here...I really rather enjoyed that'
When I first saw this episode over 30 years ago, none of the above even occurred to me! (Obviously, I'm not watcging the show in the same way these authors are!!)
As far as I'm concerned, Avon finds himself face to face with a very nasty piece of work, who has killed at least 2 men and is quite happy to allow the deaths of the rest of the crew and her entire planet. How was he supposed to subdue her before she, more than likely, scratched his eyes out or kicked him...um, where it hurts?
As Mr D has said frequently, Avon treats men and women equally; if they threaten him...well, just watch out!!!
Any way, I loved this episode when it first went out, and I couldn't help but notice that Levett seemed to be paying quite close attention to the computer repair man!!!!!
I know there are plot holes, but the final denouement with the numbers being letters...well, just briliant. Even Grandson found that marvellous.
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

trevor travis
littlesue wrote:
I know there are plot holes, but the final denouement with the numbers being letters...well, just briliant. Even Grandson found that marvellous.

And let's do it with our backs to the villain, so that she can pull a gun and escape Grin

JustBrad

Okay, got it. 3:45 Eastern 2:45 Central.

Still can't get my head around it, but Google says you're right.

BradPaula

I knew it. Brad and I had a big discussion about when the rewatch would start. I said 2:45 pm and he said 12:45 pm. Since Detroit is on Eastern time and we're on Central Daylight, and we are still to change our clocks back, I'm correct in saying the rewatch is 2:45- until late Saturday night, when we 'fall back' an hour and will be back to a 6 hours difference between us and you. Triumph at last! Angry
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
I hate flashplayer.....
At least I have a bit longer to sort it out...
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Triumph at last! Angry

Lol Grin

RB
Evening all, just got time for Vegi chilli before we start.....Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.41 seconds
9,838,090 unique visits since 8th January 2014