Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 14

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,130
· Newest Rebel: Carlm

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [35 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 154
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Dr Who
trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Spooky robot bus conductor!

You've never met any of our ticket inspectors Grin

The Doctor is one of those fare-dodging types. Would he get away with it on one of your trains?

trevor travis
Ace has that gold badge on in "The Happiness Patrol" and "Silver Nemesis".... the stories that PRECEDED this one Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Spooky robot bus conductor!

You've never met any of our ticket inspectors Grin

The Doctor is one of those fare-dodging types. Would he get away with it on one of your trains?

"Gallifrey? Really? You mean London more like. Let me explain our Penalty Fare policy to you..."

Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Adrian Mole has turned up.

Gauda Cheese
It's Harry Potter!

trevor travis
Gauda Cheese wrote:

It's Harry Potter!

No, he played Adrian Mole.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Ace has that gold badge on in "The Happiness Patrol" and "Silver Nemesis".... the stories that PRECEDED this one Grin

Yes, there was a ban on costume continuity for the next season! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Gauda Cheese
Never seen Adrian Mole. Looks like Potter, just add dumb scar

trevor travis
Weird cliffhanger.

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

Yes, there was a ban on costume continuity for the next season! Grin

Just as well given the next season was filmed completely and utterly out of order Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
The cliff hanger is naff because that's not the original cliff hanger. Behind the Doctor you just caught a glimpse of someone coming out of the tent; the Doctor and Ace being waved inside was the cliff hanger before it was cut in post-production!

Gauda Cheese
Very weird, reminds me of the sort of non cliffhangers in Seeds of Doom. Love the story, but the cliffhangers in that one are odd.

trevor travis
Right, let's get rid of this awful arrangement at the end of the episode and get straight on with episode 2 Grin

trevor travis
Tyce has really let herself go.

Gauda Cheese
What is everyones fave Who theme? Or is that going to be a poll soon?

Spaceship Dispatcher
The original Mel version was a 3-parter and was basically episodes 2-4 of this story; all the scene setting of part 1 was what was added later, but imo its not padding but actually a big advantage to the story. Scene setting is something we lose out on with the modern format of the show whether it be singe episodes or even 2-parters; you have to jump straight into the plot these days.

trevor travis
And now we head into a big tent in the BBC Car Park... the most ingenious way around a strike Grin

trevor travis
Gauda Cheese wrote:

Has to be the one from Seasons 1-17... the original and best.

Although hats off to the Peter Howell arrangement (Seasons 18-22).

Gauda Cheese
trevor travis wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

Has to be the one from Seasons 1-17... the original and best.

I love the Davison one most Oops

Though the 1-17 theme is cheating. It did change between the Doctors.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Gauda Cheese wrote:

The original 1963 theme.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.61 seconds
21,448,199 unique visits since 8th January 2014