Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Albert Rewatch - Seek-Locate-Destroy
trevor travis
The episode: Albert Six - Seek-Locate-Destroy
The date: Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
The time: 7.45pm UK time

In which Oops nearly catches Blake and Vila; Gan removes the Cipher Machine with his teeth; they completely forget Cally is part of the crew; and Sad appears for the first time and so does the wonderful Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm working evenings every day next week so will have to miss this one...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

JustBrad
Supreme Command is now accepting applications for Decorativ Staff Officers. Must know your place, but no experience required, willing to train eager candidates. Discretion is a must. Promotion potential unlimited for the right candidate, free funeral arrangements for the wrong candidate.

clareblues1
I had planned to dip into the re-watches to catch this one, but alas Garden Club next Tuesday...have fun all Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

trevor travis
clareblues1 wrote:

I had planned to dip into the re-watches to catch this one, but alas Garden Club next Tuesday...have fun all Smile

CB, one Doctor Who story you must watch is The Seeds Of Doom, the baddie is a meglomanaic gardener who wants to rule the world through plants Grin

Joe Dredd
Or the one where Tom turns into a cactus (Meglos?)!

trevor travis
Joe Dredd wrote:

Or the one where Tom turns into a cactus (Meglos?)!

Hey, we're trying to win over CB to the delights of Doctor Who, I don't think Meglos is what is required - it's complete compost Wink Terror Of The Vervoids is equally ruled out, for having a plant theme, but being utter manure. Grin

clareblues1
LOL Very good!!! Put that manure round ya rhubarb!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
clareblues1 wrote:

LOL Very good!!! Put that manure round ya rhubarb!!

Well, my manager has started spreading coffee over his allotment. He did explain why, but it flew over my head and made a hole in the ceiling; it would probably make complete sense to you though!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

clareblues1
He he! Yes it make sense...coffee grounds are often used as an organic means of deterring slugs and snails from eating your prized veggies.

BradPaula
Being an old gardener myself, coffee grounds composts well and acidifies the soil a bit so it's good for acid loving plants. This will blow your mind, SD- use banana peels to make your roses bloom. I think it's all the potassium in them which helps. Of course, here am I trying to teach gardening to a nation of gardeners!

And Meglos and terror of the Vervoids- please don't show CB those episodes. Seeds of Doom- better. LOL.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
clareblues1 wrote:

He he! Yes it make sense...coffee grounds are often used as an organic means of deterring slugs and snails from eating your prized veggies.

BradPaula wrote:

Being an old gardener myself, coffee grounds composts well and acidifies the soil a bit so it's good for acid loving plants. This will blow your mind, SD- use banana peels to make your roses bloom. I think it's all the potassium in them which helps. Of course, here am I trying to teach gardening to a nation of gardeners!

Ah... thank you Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

And Meglos and terror of the Vervoids- please don't show CB those episodes.

No, definately not! Seeds of Doom on the other hand would have made a good B7 story in a different setting.

trevor travis
The Hugbot has made the "Going Out" photo Oops Oops Oops

trevor travis
A reminder this rewatch takes place tonight.... and participation is mandatory. If you're not watching, the Hugbot will come knocking on your door. Grin

OopsOops

Spaceship Dispatcher
It can come knocking on the door all it likes, I'll just get my own security to throw it out. Angry

Grin Grin

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

A reminder this rewatch takes place tonight.... and participation is mandatory. If you're not watching, the Hugbot will come knocking on your door. Grin

OopsOops

I suspect the HB will have a difficult time making it up the steps to the front porch and will settle for calling me on its mobile from the curb.

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

It can come knocking on the door all it likes, I'll just get my own security to throw it out. Angry

Grin Grin

Report from the Northampton Herald, Wednesday October 22nd, 2014

Police are investigating an incident at the rail station at approximately 7.50pm last night, after security were called to deal with an intruder.

An eye witness said: "This cute looking metal robot appeared, and started threatening one of the staff, unless he started watching something called Flake's Six, or something like that.

"The staff member called security, who turned up and starting taking the mickey out of the cute looking robot, despite the robot's continuing threats.

"One of the security chaps started to laugh, but his laughter was abruptly cut off, when the robot produced a flame thrower and set him alight. The rest of security then fled."

Police are after further witnesses to the incident.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Another witness said that the robot was last seen trundling out into the car park clutching a Comment Form...

littlesue
I'm just getting dinner sorted and while that is cooking I shall reread what the book, Liberation, has to say about this episode.
I wonder if that rather nice computer expert is going to stay after all?
Hmm.......I'm sure I had the same thoughts 35 years ago.Grin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.50 seconds
9,874,600 unique visits since 8th January 2014