Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Space:1999
Spaceship Dispatcher
The Date: Wednesday the 1st of October 2014 - TODAY!!

Space:1999 - The Full Circle @ 7.45pm UK time

All are welcome to join Paula, myself and the lost inhabitants of Moonbase Alpha for another classic adventure.

Oops
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Full Circle? Is this with the Marshmen and Adric??? Please, don't let Adric be in this one!!! -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Full Circle? Is this with the Marshmen and Adric??? Please, don't let Adric be in this one!!! -Paula

Haha! Wrong show, Paula... wrong show Grin Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is another great episode as I recall from previous viewing Happy

BradPaula
Troglodytes a plenty....
19:49

Spaceship Dispatcher
Minor cause for celebration for me this week, the first member past 4000 posts! Grin

Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 01 October 2014 20:05:41

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Minor for cause celebration for me this week, the first member past 4000 posts! Grin

Goodness! Do you ever shut up? Just imagine the post count if we were able to keep our old posts.
19:53

Spaceship Dispatcher
catacombs.space1999.net/main/images/space/tfc/sptfc127.jpg

This is Sandra's scantily clad damsel in distress episode, but that's not the only reason I chose it... Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
The jungle setting here is amazing! I don't know if was a dressed up studio or somewhere like Kew Gardens. Its really effective either way...

BradPaula
I love how the set designers use common house plants to make the set look more exotic. There are Dracena plants all over (the spiky ones).
19:58

Spaceship Dispatcher
Love the 'evening' view through the windows, you get a sense of time passing and day/night patterns. Not sure if that would be in the writing or just the direction?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Some really good location work in this one too...

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm fairly sure this is the episode that we watched at a Fanderson convention some years back, with an on-stage commentary on the episode by the cast just like we did at RTGP with Gareth and Michael.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Great shots of Alan in the pit, you really get a 'trapped' feeling especially when the primitive jumps down.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Zienia Merton was a good actress, very convincing when given decent material like this episode but sadly under used and then dropped altogether. Its a shame too that her Dr Who no longer survives.

BradPaula
Speaking of Gerry Anderson... I see there is a new type of film planned by the son (?) of Anderson. Saw the post on FB and it looks interesting. Not quite Supermarianation, but something like it.
20:13

Spaceship Dispatcher
How to limit the cast budget with clever writing... Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Speaking of Gerry Anderson... I see there is a new type of film planned by the son (?) of Anderson. Saw the post on FB and it looks interesting. Not quite Supermarianation, but something like it.
20:13

That's a really sore subject in Anderson fandom at the moment, as the first thing Jamie did on aquiring his father's rights was to try and squash out the official fanclub! Not how to make friends or influence people.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Now we have a burning stunt man! Yikes, this must have been a stress to film... Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.61 seconds
9,183,635 unique visits since 8th January 2014