Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
B7 Fan Event - Sunday 13th April
scorpiogirl
littlesue wrote:

scorpiogirl wrote:

great to read all about the event and see the photos!! sue, i was unable to access your pics - probabaly due to my technical incompetence -but i will try later...
it looks like it was a cracking day with loads happening....wish i'd been able to go - maybe some day.....any more reviews /photos will be gratefully perused.

SmileSmileSmile


click on that link to photobucket and put in rtgp14 in the password bit. And hey presto!

Any chance you might be able to join us for Smallspace 3 on July 13th at Hanslope?


success!!!!
what fab photos sue!!! the ones of the costumes were amazing - how exciting to get a chance to try them on too!!! how did i know that meegat would go straight for the black leather????
i think my fav one had to be the one of orac with the sign in front saying "please don't touch"!!! i can't see orac putting up with any type of manhandling at all!! he he he he he...
out of interest, where is hanslope? sadly i think july is all booked out at work (aarrggg) but with a bit of notice for the next event, have determination/will travel...if there is room for a little 'un......
Smile
 
littlesue
scorpiogirl wrote:

littlesue wrote:

scorpiogirl wrote:

great to read all about the event and see the photos!! sue, i was unable to access your pics - probabaly due to my technical incompetence -but i will try later...
it looks like it was a cracking day with loads happening....wish i'd been able to go - maybe some day.....any more reviews /photos will be gratefully perused.

SmileSmileSmile


click on that link to photobucket and put in rtgp14 in the password bit. And hey presto!

Any chance you might be able to join us for Smallspace 3 on July 13th at Hanslope?


success!!!!
what fab photos sue!!! the ones of the costumes were amazing - how exciting to get a chance to try them on too!!! how did i know that meegat would go straight for the black leather????
i think my fav one had to be the one of orac with the sign in front saying "please don't touch"!!! i can't see orac putting up with any type of manhandling at all!! he he he he he...
out of interest, where is hanslope? sadly i think july is all booked out at work (aarrggg) but with a bit of notice for the next event, have determination/will travel...if there is room for a little 'un......
Smile


Hanslope is just south of Milton Keynes and not too far from Steventon (hence Mat being able to pop along to our little get together). Go to Smallspace and check out what went on during the last two Smallspace events.
At the last Smallspace, Gary had his costumes there and PC and I managed to find a nice, slim chap called Andy, to try the costumes on...and both of us were more than happy to assist him getting into them!!!!
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
clanger68
Great photo's and reports everyone, I can't believe it was a week ago already!

Well done Scott, Fiona and Clare, sterling effort all round chaps.

An honour to exhibit with Phil, Gary, Sue, Damien, Mat and everyone else.

A big thank you to Brad and Paula who did me a huge favour by kindly helping me with a Stateside costume (Babylon 5) purchase, then carting it all the way over the Atlantic to personally deliver it.

I really appreciate all your help. Grin

Also great to meet Sopron, we made a great investigative team and found a filming location by a calculated process of elimination.

Hugbot, great to meet and talk to you.

As always it was lovely to meet everyone, both previously and newly known, and in such a relaxed atmosphere.

Will try and get some photo's and recollections sorted out and get them up asap.


A couple of quickies for now.....

The girls greeting us with a wave, the polite wave, the 'other' wave can't be published!

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes7rtgp2/P1000689_zps2741d81c.jpg

Damien and Exterminator being overwhelmed by the sight of the real Liberator.

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes7rtgp2/P1000908_zps66f95e0e.jpg

Some bits on display, great talking to people about them.

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes7rtgp2/P1000876_zps7247159a.jpg

Some stuff in a box!

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes7rtgp2/P1000872_zpsf0e377d7.jpg

Our heroes in postcard form.

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes7rtgp2/P1000870_zps11ede940.jpg

Doing Avon proud.

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes7rtgp2/P1000804_zps2c4a292a.jpg

Some of Mat Irvine's original props.

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes7rtgp2/P1000720_zpsc84a7e2b.jpg


Dam-og?

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes7rtgp2/P1000679_zpsecc8f6ef.jpg

A room with a view.

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes7rtgp2/P1000906_zps24a7538c.jpg

Dayna's Gun, a new addition to the Exterminator arsenal.

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes7rtgp2/P1000881_zps27104528.jpg


More to come...

- Andy
Edited by clanger68 on 20 April 2014 23:41:07
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"
 
http://www.exewing.co.uk
clanger68
"Oh so you aim it, pull the trigger and....................."

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes7rtgp2/P1000807_zpsf775dd42.jpg

"........Oops!"

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes7rtgp2/P1000806_zps1e824d3a.jpg
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"
 
http://www.exewing.co.uk
clanger68
BradPaula wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/988461_553125908124663_1396691392718728457_n.jpg

Paula won a modest poster in the raffle.


Believe me, I was thrilled to win the poster. When I heard Mat call the number 13 I knew I had won as I had the number and 13 is my lucky number- so I shouted and jumped and made a right scene when I won it. I had Damien May sign it afterwards and it will be a focal point of our Blake's 7 collection from now on. And to think I had to shlep it all the way from Steventon- through Northampton-through Portsmouth- through London- and finally on an eight hour plane ride to the USofA. But I'd do it again gladly for a piece of Damo's art work. I'm a big fan of his. Thanks Damo for donating it to the cause. -Paula



I think I caught the winning moment. Smile

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes7rtgp2/P1000811_zps3282df80.jpg


Congratulations, truly well deserved and it couldn't have gone to a better home. Grin

- Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"
 
http://www.exewing.co.uk
clareblues1
Excellent photos Andy! Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.
 
exterminator
Well, as we're all in a photo-sharing mood, I've just put mine up on Photobucket here! Go straight in, there's no password.

Enjoy! Grin
----------------------------------------

"There it is!"
 
scorpiogirl
exterminator wrote:

Well, as we're all in a photo-sharing mood, I've just put mine up on Photobucket here! Go straight in, there's no password.

Enjoy! Grin


i did enjoy them exterminator - very much so - some great pics of the costumes and orac....thanks for sharing them..
lucky paula - love the poster..what a terrific souvenir to take home....
SmileSmileSmile
 
BradPaula
clanger68 wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/988461_553125908124663_1396691392718728457_n.jpg

Paula won a modest poster in the raffle.


Believe me, I was thrilled to win the poster. When I heard Mat call the number 13 I knew I had won as I had the number and 13 is my lucky number- so I shouted and jumped and made a right scene when I won it. I had Damien May sign it afterwards and it will be a focal point of our Blake's 7 collection from now on. And to think I had to shlep it all the way from Steventon- through Northampton-through Portsmouth- through London- and finally on an eight hour plane ride to the USofA. But I'd do it again gladly for a piece of Damo's art work. I'm a big fan of his. Thanks Damo for donating it to the cause. -Paula



I think I caught the winning moment. Smile

i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/sterclanger68/blakes7rtgp2/P1000811_zps3282df80.jpg


Congratulations, truly well deserved and it couldn't have gone to a better home. Grin

- Andy


Oh dear.... Well, blame it on the excitement of winning. I fell in love with the poster when Damo posted a photo of it on FB the week before and I remember posting "Want" under it. Little did I expect to actually win the thing. Great day! -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
BradPaula
exterminator wrote:

Well, as we're all in a photo-sharing mood, I've just put mine up on Photobucket here! Go straight in, there's no password.

Enjoy! Grin


Great photos, Exterminator. Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to do the whole thing over again next year. Hint, hint. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
blencathra
I've just been looking through the posts and all your great pics. You all look to have had so much fun! I'm so envious! I really, really wish I could have come, but too many real life problems stopped me from attending. Hopefully you will do it again another year & I could get there next time Grin
 
exterminator
BradPaula wrote:
Makes me want to do the whole thing over again next year. Hint, hint. -Paula

Hey Clare ... what Paula said!! Wink
----------------------------------------

"There it is!"
 
BradPaula
exterminator wrote:

BradPaula wrote:
Makes me want to do the whole thing over again next year. Hint, hint. -Paula

Hey Clare ... what Paula said!! Wink


If it will help I"ll bribe you all with treats, er, I mean I'll be happy to make some treats for you all. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
Hugbot
Better late than never!

A selection of my RtGP2 photos is now online at http://s65.photob...show/RTGP2 (pasword: hugbot).

Have fun!
 
BradPaula
Thanks so much, Hugbot, for sharing your photos. I love the ones at the Pub. What a wonderful time we all had! -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
President Solvite
Hugbot wrote:

Better late than never!

A selection of my RtGP2 photos is now online at http://s65.photob...show/RTGP2 (pasword: hugbot).

Have fun!


Superb photos!

Love the captions.. You captured the mood of that weekend so well. Grin
 
http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Angry Angel
Hugbot wrote:

Better late than never!

A selection of my RtGP2 photos is now online at http://s65.photob...show/RTGP2 (pasword: hugbot).

Have fun!


Lovely photos Hugbot, and I really liked all your comments!
 
http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
clareblues1
Excellent photos!! Thank you for sharing those Hugbot!

And I have indeed been trying to do this for years! LOL

i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/ridshenon/RTGP2/Steventon102_zps88957e06.jpg
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.
 
scorpiogirl
brilliant photos hugbot and thatnks for tagging them - great to put more names to faces....looks like the apres-event was quite a success too....
Smile
 
exterminator
clareblues1 wrote:
And I have indeed been trying to do this for years! LOL

Well maybe next time ... for a small fee!! Smile
----------------------------------------

"There it is!"
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.50 seconds
9,170,874 unique visits since 8th January 2014