Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
B7 Fan Event - Sunday 13th April
Sopron
All those who worked so hard to bring the event together should be proud of themselves. So much enjoyment and a decent charitable donation. Well done all!

Cool

Now, when do we do it again? Happy

clareblues1
Thank you folks for your kind thoughts! BP...whisperings are already on the vine between myself and PC...so watch this space Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

BradPaula
clareblues1 wrote:

Thank you folks for your kind thoughts! BP...whisperings are already on the vine between myself and PC...so watch this space Smile

I certainly will be watching this space, my dear. RTGP's are some of the best cons I've ever attended. Now... to get that teleport console I've been building to work properly.... -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

clareblues1
Bless you Paula! Smile I'm glad you enjoy them as much as I've come to do in helping them to happen!
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Ellen York
BradPaula wrote:

clareblues1 wrote:

I certainly will be watching this space, my dear. RTGP's are some of the best cons I've ever attended. Now... to get that teleport console I've been building to work properly.... -Paula

If you get the teleport working send me a bracelet so I can use it too. In the meantime, I'll start saving up for the plane fare.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.23 seconds
9,947,822 unique visits since 8th January 2014