Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
site ideas
wall1885
I'm not sure which place to post ideas for this site but I'm sure admin will move this or point me in the right direction if necessary.

How about posting the many cast interviews that Horizon did back in the day which used to be printed in the Horizon Newsletters?

They're a great read & I'm sure they'd be of interest to others?

If anyone else has ideas on what they'd like to see on here please leave a suggestion (I hope admin dont mind me giving them more work??? Tee hee)

Travisina
Hi wall1885

Republishing articles, stories etc from Horizon's Newsletters on to the website is actually something of an ongoing project, that also has to be balanced with restoring backed-up stuff that was on the pre-upgrade website, as well as keeping the site fresh with new articles, fan fiction, up to date news, the Roundup, reviews etc. So it's a bit of a juggling act, as you can imagine.

Specifically regarding cast interviews, so far on this site we have new interviews with Paul and Sally. Recorded at the same session, and currently in various stages of editing, are interviews with Michael, Gareth and Jan. There is also a 2008 interview with Michael that was on the previous site and is awaiting reformatting and reinstating. And then there are interviews with writers, directors, producers, old and new, from Terry Nation to David Richardson, from Chris Boucher to Cavan Scott...

So although republishing the old cast interviews is on the To Do list, it probably wouldn't be my top priority at the moment. And I think - though would need to check with the Supreme Commander - that copies of the zine collection of Horizon interviews may still be available to buy. But if there's a huge demand for these, I'll see what I can do.

Meanwhile thank you for starting this thread - and further suggestions from yourself and other members are very welcome!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

wall1885
I know there's plenty of ideas already being planned. I hope we all remember though to be very patient.

Horizon is run by fans for fans and there's a a big rumour going around that some of the Admin & Mods actually have real lives Grin

As mentioned I think it would be wonderful to have a dedicated Site page for Interviews (old & new)

Also it would be nice to get a decent merchandise page as well for all things B7 related that are available through Horizon. SpaceCommander very recently helped fill in the gaps in my Horizon Newsletter collection so I now have a complete set. I'm sure there's plenty of things tucked away that many of us would like to have.

I've mentioned before that an indepth History of Horizon from its beginnings to now would be interesting- giving us the who & how it all began & grew

Also reprinting old articles would be great (if the original authors can be contacted for consent) - The Liberator Log was a wonderful piece of work

I've already got a Blake's 7 timeline thread going where myself and others are trying to fit into place the TV shows, audios, novels, Annuals & comic stories- I know it will never be perfect & there's bound to be continuity errors down the years that throw the occasional spanner in the works, but its a bit of fun and definitely easier & tighter than any Doctor Who timeline out there Smile

Instead of individual pages maybe some of these can be posted on one of the forums as dedicated threads???

I hope these ideas keep you going for now

Panna
Would anyone like a Classic B7 Quotes thread for discussion? Like favorite quotes, quotes that foreshadowed future events, humourous quotes, etc.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Would anyone like a Classic B7 Quotes thread for discussion? Like favorite quotes, quotes that foreshadowed future events, humourous quotes, etc.

I think it sounds like a fine idea. I'm sure nearly everyone has their own opinions and favorites. By all means, go ahead and start that thread!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Panna
BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

I think it sounds like a fine idea. I'm sure nearly everyone has their own opinions and favorites. By all means, go ahead and start that thread!

ThanksSmile
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.29 seconds
9,926,877 unique visits since 8th January 2014