Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch: Space1999 & Hammer House of Horror
Spaceship Dispatcher
Paula - did you see my King Lear comment?
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
mmm.... Valerie Leon again Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is a great episode except for being driven forward by the foolishness, aggression and stupidy of the main character. He's straight into the confrontations and deception; if he thinks she's just a girl, what's he locking her up for?

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I didn't get the Lear comment nor do I see my reply to that post.

Ah, I was just wondering if the writer had the play in mind when creating the two main guest characters. Being a Shakey aficionado, I wondered too if you agreed with the observation?

BradPaula
Nope- can't find the King Lear comment. Things are skipping back and forth today.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The current and downstream comments have now passed the point of getting mixed up together! Angry

Spaceship Dispatcher
Get ready for a powerful ending iirc

Spaceship Dispatcher
"Disturbed... he kept on insisting that you have a lover"

Well, she does - duh! It's you... Angry

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Not sure which is worse - upstream or downstream! Grin

The downstream posts are the worst. I've been having to search for new posts. Back to the story- we see rather a lot of Ms. Quinn, don't we?.......

Spaceship Dispatcher
Patricia Quinn was at a 10th Planet event I went to with Clare and Scott, and she was very entertaining! Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

At 2045 obviously, not 2122 Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
And now the wife is back to disbelieving, despite actual physical evidence. Angry

Spaceship Dispatcher
Don't shout what you're planning to do at the top your voice!

rojkerr1
Ultima thule is from Poe isn't it?
Edited by rojkerr1 on 10 September 2014 19:51:02

Spaceship Dispatcher
Quite a clever trick, if often used, that the original cliff-hanger was actually for a fiction within the fiction...

Spaceship Dispatcher
The dog knows what's coming...

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is another timey-wimey, but well done, story... Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
That red Triumph sportscar was quite a status symbol at the time...

BradPaula
rojkerr1 wrote:

Ultima thule is from Poe isn't tit?

Actually, I believe it goes back even farther to the Romans. I'd have to check Wikipedia for that answer!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Still here Paula? Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.53 seconds
9,929,739 unique visits since 8th January 2014