Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch: Space1999 & Hammer House of Horror
Spaceship Dispatcher
The episode: Space1999 - Death's Other Dominion
The date: 10th of September 2014
The time: 7.45pm

The episode: Hammer House of Horror - Witching Time
The date: 10th of September 2014
The time: 8.45pm

All are welcome to join Paula and myself for an evening of classic television! Death's Other Dominion guest stars Brian Blessed and Witching Time features Patricia Quinn (DW Dragonfire) and Ian McCulloch (Survivors)
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Looking forward to seeing both Blessed and Quinn, and of course McCulloch in something other than what I'm used to them being in. See you there!

You know I'm a newbie to Space 1999 but I happened upon an LP of theme music from Space 1999 and bought it and there was a photo of Blessed on the back. So it will be nice to actually see the episode and not only the photo. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just off to find the disks, see you in 20 mins Paula Grin

My proposal is that we start as normal and only switch to plan B if needed? SD
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Right, SD. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

Good evening Paula!

BradPaula
Hi SD.

Spaceship Dispatcher
These are a magnificent double act - one of my favourite Brian Blessed performances.

Spaceship Dispatcher
How are you this afternoon? (US time!)

Spaceship Dispatcher
What a BRILLIANT scene switch! Happy

BradPaula
I'm fine. Rained a bit and gloomy but fine. How about you?

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I'm fine. Rained a bit and gloomy but fine. How about you?

Fine thanks - an enjoyable day off work Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
Such awesome titles and music...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Very impressive fake snowstorm...

BradPaula
I'm looking at Brian Blessed's costume and how much it looks like Blake's in The Way Back.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

You can really see that they had pots of money for this series.

Money well spent for once Grin Some shows with lots of money still come out looking cheap!

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is one of my favourite episodes... Happy

BradPaula
Yes, we can indeed hear Brian in the blizzard!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Valerie Leon... Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
I wonder if the writer had King Lear in mind when writing the two main guest characters... Grin

BradPaula
Speaking of King Lear, have you Brian Blessed's version. He acts and directs it and the Fool is played by his wife, Hildagard Neal.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.65 seconds
9,097,577 unique visits since 8th January 2014