Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Timeline relisten - Solitary
RB
Evening all, table on a go sloooooow.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

LOL. Have you noticed our posts are in order but SD's one post keeps getting pushed ahead?

yes, because it's time stamped in the future - all correctly stamped posts will up stream of it until 2028 Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

LOL. Have you noticed our posts are in order but SD's one post keeps getting pushed ahead?

Not exactly pushed ahead - it's because it was time stamped in the future and we're still catching up in real time.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Not exactly pushed ahead - it's because it was time stamped in the future and we're still catching up in real time.

That's one for you 37 mins in the future Travisina Grin

I had another go there, but I deleted it...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
My head is about to explode. Time traveling posts? Yes, time stamping. I understand now. LOL
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

RB
Liberator, Gan.....mmmmmmm

Travisina
RB wrote:

Liberator, Gan.....mmmmmmm

And no mention of Orac, only Zen.

Travisina
Loving Michael's performance - not only as Vila, but the way he does the dialogue for the other characters.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Up to #28 there have been two (three if you count a deleted one) post downstream by nearly 40 mins but everything else correct with none upstream.

regards,

the relisten watcher

BradPaula
Michael is a treasure. He's now become my favorite character and actor of the entire cast. Wonderful man and a delight to meet.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Michael is a treasure. He's now become my favorite character and actor of the entire cast. Wonderful man and a delight to meet.

Vila was ALWAYS my favourite character Grin

RB
Michael is very good narrating this..

Spaceship Dispatcher
Posts #9-13 correctly time stamped

regards,

the relisten watcher

But not this one! Actual post time: 1950, showing 2028 Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Oh no! According the bottom of the main page, you all logged out 37 minutes ago! Grin

Travisina
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Oh no! According the bottom of the main page, you all logged out 37 minutes ago! Grin

It's lying!

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 09 September 2014 20:35:47

BradPaula
Kudos should also go to Anthony Howell. Wonderful actor.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Kudos should also go to Anthony Howell. Wonderful actor.

Excellent too in Big Finish's series of audios for The Avengers...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Whoops - one post each for Travisina and Paula timed at 2121 instead of 2044...

Travisina
Wonderful relisten - it's been a while (and lots of other Liberator Chronicleses) since I last heard Solitary, and it doesn't disappoint. Even knowing the twist doesn't hurt. In fact, like the best mystery novels, it's fun picking up the clues retrospectively.

As for the timeline, definitely Season A. It has to be - Gan's there, Orac isn't. The whole box set is supposed to be set in Season A, anyway so that shouldn't be a surprise. Question is, what does it do to Nyrron's timeline across the Big Finish canon?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.50 seconds
9,175,377 unique visits since 8th January 2014