Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Two New B7 Books from Big Finish
Travisina
Announced today:

Criminal Intent by Trevor Baxendale (who also wrote the first episode in the new all cast series) will be released in November

- and -

Lucifer: Genesis by Paul Darrow, to be released next May.

Find out more here: New Books!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Joe Dredd
Criminal Intent - you mean Vila goes camping?

Of course if Avon came along, they could take a tent each, but we all know two tents are one fifth and the maths in B7 is confused enough already.

(Last night I shot a warg strangler in my pyjamas... okay, I'll get off now!)

Edit: Boo! Boo! The bear's a comedian!
Edited by Joe Dredd on 27 August 2014 02:30:56

Inquisitor
I like the cover for Criminal Intent, the prison ship looks those sections are modular, although the cockpit does look a bit like Starbug

Gauda Cheese
Intent sounds cool. Baxendale has done some cool Who books such as Eater of Wasps and Prisoner of the Daleks, I'm looking forward to this.

Still a season C book would be more than rad in the future
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Grade Four Ignorant
Gauda Cheese wrote:

Intent sounds cool. Baxendale has done some cool Who books such as Eater of Wasps and Prisoner of the Daleks, I'm looking forward to this.

Still a season C book would be more than rad in the future

The novels are probably the best bet for getting Season C & D stories. However, if Big Finish can convince Janet Fielding to come back into the fold, maybe they can get Josette Simon back.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Grade Four Ignorant wrote:

However, if Big Finish can convince Janet Fielding to come back into the fold, maybe they can get Josette Simon back.

That's true! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
@Grade Four Ignorant and Spaceship Dispatcher: BF did get Janet Fielding back and possibly they could entice Joestte Simon to do audios too. But be careful what you wish for- indeed we did get Janet back, but we also got Matthew Waterhouse in the bargain, too! -Paula Angry
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:
...be careful what you wish for- indeed we did get Janet back, but we also got Matthew Waterhouse in the bargain, too! -Paula Angry

Hahahaha LOL Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

@Grade Four Ignorant and Spaceship Dispatcher: BF did get Janet Fielding back and possibly they could entice Joestte Simon to do audios too. But be careful what you wish for- indeed we did get Janet back, but we also got Matthew Waterhouse in the bargain, too! -Paula Angry

So the price of the return of Josette could be the return of Caroline Holdaway Shock

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

So the price of the return of Josette could be the return of Caroline Holdaway Shock

YAY!!! We might have a Piri prequel?? Now, where was that 'questions for Cav thread'..? Grin

BradPaula
@TT: Just after I posted that I realized yes, that could be the price of wishing for something and my first thought was Piri. LOL -Paula

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

YAY!!! We might have a Piri prequel?? Now, where was that 'questions for Cav thread'..? Grin

I'm hoping Travisina would "accidentally" edit out that question Grin

BradPaula
And getting back to the thread after a bit of hijacking fun at an actor's expense... I too am looking forward to the new novels coming out soon. Criminal Intent sounds interesting although I'm really not looking forward to the third in the Lucifer saga, but will order it nonetheless and hope to be pleasantly surprised. -Paula

Gauda Cheese
The biggest sign of hell freezing over isn't Janet or Matthew, but getting Tom Baker and Lalla Ward to do stories together....... or prolly separate recording sessions, but still!
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

MockingbirdGirl
The prologue to Criminal Intent is available for download from the Big Finish website.

Joe Dredd
"The word! The word!"

Joe Dredd
Amazon UK now have the Kindle version of "Criminal Intent" for pre-order.

You can use their "Look Inside" feature to read from the prologue through to the start of chapter four. That's a good chunk more than the extract on the Big Finish website, so if you're interested in reading more click here: Click!.

trevor travis
Joe Dredd wrote:Criminal Intent - you mean Vila goes camping?

Vila Goes Camping arrived today - woohoo Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.71 seconds
9,135,357 unique visits since 8th January 2014