Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 1
winnie-l

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
B7 Classic Audio full-cast series 2
Space Chopper
After listening to and loving all of series 1 from Fractures to Caged- and Warship, I decided to join BF and place a subscription for series 2. Apparently, the first episode will be called Scimitar. Any one else looking forward to this?
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

Lentila
Any one else looking forward to this?

Hugely.

I loved the first series of full cast audios - just like the old tv series, but with more consistently good writing, to be honest.

Space Chopper
Definitely. It was just like watching an old TV episode, but with the dial set to 11. Big Finish really go to great lengths to recapture the feel of B7, as well as classic-era Who. The next time I begin a marathon B7 rewatch, I'm going to fit the classic audios in between where they should be, to see how the whole series now pans out. I'm actually looking forward to that, even though I recently finished listening to series 1, and completed my rewatch last Thursday!
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

BradPaula
Oh, I am so looking forward to the new set of Full cast stories. The first set were exactly like listening to the series with all the characters participating. Note to self: Must pre-order the set so I get it at the first opportunity! -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
Details of the first two episodes, plus cover art, plus background info on the making of the cover art have been announced today!
Find out more HERE
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
Still haven't bought series one yet! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Grade Four Ignorant
If the whole arc is based around finding Dayna, I've got to wonder if Josette Simon is involved in some way. Because it'd fall a bit flat if they rescue Dayna off-screen or end the series before finding her.

BradPaula
Grade Four Ignorant wrote:

If the whole arc is based around finding Dayna, I've got to wonder if Josette Simon is involved in some way. Because it'd fall a bit flat if they rescue Dayna off-screen or end the series before finding her.

If you want an opinion from an old and grizzled fan... I'd say no way. Now, if she does in fact show up at the end of the series, than all I can say is Bravo, Ms Simon and Big Finish. Now we'll all have something to look forward to starting in November. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

JustBrad
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Still haven't bought series one yet! Grin

What's the matter with you ? Pfft

JustBrad
Grade Four Ignorant wrote:

Good news: We have found Dayna and rescued her.
Bad news: She suffers from a rare alien throat disease that has changed her voice.

Joe Dredd
TARRANT (over comm from teleport bay): "Avon, we've got the suspended animation capsule with Dayna in it on board."

AVON: "Get it down to the medical bay then get up here. We'll revive her once we've escaped from the three pursuit ships coming after us. Zen, initiate exit strategy, speed standard by ten."

ZEN: "Confirmed."

Theme music.

The Great One
Or they don't find her and we wait another couple of years. Presumably they will go back to Blake and Jenna stories next although I would love some Season 4 stuff to keep things different.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.32 seconds
9,177,159 unique visits since 8th January 2014