Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Photo Fanfic Project
Spaceship Dispatcher
The idea of this thread is to create photos using miniatures or CGI with a fantasy theme such as Blake's 7 or Doctor Who and then caption the picture. This can be a one liner or a whole paragraph! Its a different and interactive online fanfic idea so it needs your support fellow fans, and the good thing is that anyone can take part - not only the regular fanfic writers. I'll start the ball rolling with the meeting between the Doctor and Sherlock that we have not seen on screen yet...
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 15 September 2014 14:48:39
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p611/Spaceship_Dispatcher/Dolls%20and%20Teddies/IMG_6722_zps1f11d97a.jpg
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
The blank look on the actors' faces when they learn Steven Moffat wants to do a Doctor Who-Sherlock Holmes spin off. -Paula
Edited by BradPaula on 13 August 2014 14:12:46
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
Holmes: Very nice to meet you old chap. The name's Holmes, Sherlock Holmes.

Doctor: Hello! I'm the Doctor. Not Watson...er... Smith. Yes, Smith.
-Paula

BradPaula
Doctor: We're action figures for geeks.

Holmes: Sonic and violin not included!

-Paula

JustBrad
Together: Love the coat.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Doctor: We're action figures for geeks.

Holmes: Sonic and violin not included!

-Paula

i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p611/Spaceship_Dispatcher/Dolls%20and%20Teddies/IMG_6741_zpsac424af5.jpg

Ood: "You had forgotten your violin, Mr Holmes. May I have the great honour of bringing it to you?"
Sherlock: "Thank you Oliver, but I never forget anything. However, thank you for fetching the instrument"
Odd: " I apologise Mr Holmes. I misunderstood your comment about your violin not being included"
Sherlock: "That was Paula, Oliver. She assumed that I and the Doctor had arrived here without our accessories!"

Spaceship Dispatcher
Here's a new one! This is an interactive online project, so please do keep those captions coming Grin

i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p611/Spaceship_Dispatcher/Dolls%20and%20Teddies/IMG_7339_zps627a89c3.jpg

With a new season of Strictly on the way, Amy shows John a few moves while Mary and Rory make the coffee...

BradPaula
Ah, Bilbo Baggins, all grown up.

Watson: At least you could let me lead, Amy. I have enough trouble with Holmes when we dance!

JustBrad

Doctor: Don't look down.
Sherlock: Why not?
Doctor: Our trousers stayed in 1890

Spaceship Dispatcher
@ Brad and Paula - LOL Grin Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.32 seconds
9,802,023 unique visits since 8th January 2014