Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Big Finish Audio wish list
wall1885
I know a few of BF's chappies are part of our gang

So I was wondering, seeing as BF doing an amazing job (across all of their different ranges) of getting people involved with the audios that were involved with the original program - is there any chance of seeing Chris Boucher contribute to the audio range?

Without parting with any confidential or privileged info is it something you have considered or would like to consider in the future?

Seeing as Chris was such an integral part of the original show, as a fan I would love him to give us a new audio story - that's if he's willing of course.

steveothen
I totally agree, a chris boucher box set would be great, maybe along the same lines as the dr who Philip hinchcliffe set.
also I would love bf to do some stories set during series 4, I personally like it, what with avon going slightly mad.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Another 3 hour story told in the LC format, just like The Armageddon Storm...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
I suppose it's up to the poo-bahs at Big Finish to get into negotiations with Mr. Boucher in that regard. It would be a nice thing imo if that were to happen, but not knowing anything of how these things progress I cannot comment further.

Now, as to a wish list for Big Finish. I will state again that we need to have a set of stories written about how Tarrant met Bayban. If you recall, Tarrant mentions it to Bayban when he does not recognize him on Keezarn. Also- it think it paramount that we get at least one story with Carnell featured. Scott Fredericks was so amazing at that role, I want more. Can you just imagine a Carnell vs Avon sparring match? And as for non-Blake's 7... I think the time is ripe for a sequel to City of Death with all the original actors coming back for the audio. Please?? -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Lorna
Paula said: And as for non-Blake's 7... I think the time is ripe for a sequel to City of Death with all the original actors coming back for the audio. Please??

Agreed!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

And as for non-Blake's 7... I think the time is ripe for a sequel to City of Death with all the original actors coming back for the audio. Please?? -Paula

Since everyone except the Doctor, Romana and Duggan die horribly in City of Death, I suppose you mean Tom? Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
@SD: I maintain that Julian Glover can play a role other than Scaroth but yes, why not bring them all back? You know the squeakiest wheel gets the most oil and look what has happened with the Del Grant character when we made a concerted effort to bring him back! I guess the saving grace in this all is that Big Finish listens to its fans so whenever I have the chance, I mention it to BF. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

JustBrad
The final incarnation of Scaroth has been punched into oblivion by our intrepid Duggan, but what of all the other incarnations of Scaroth?

Perhaps a Scaroth in Victorian England seeks to destroy an ancestor of Duggan, thus eliminating Duggan and preventing the most important punch in human history from ever being thrown.

Spaceship Dispatcher
JustBrad wrote:
Perhaps a Scaroth in Victorian England seeks to destroy an ancestor of Duggan, thus eliminating Duggan and preventing the most important punch in human history from ever being thrown.

Maybe we could sell that idea to Steven Moffat - Duggan and the Paternoster Gang sounds like a combination! Grin

guiser
BradPaula wrote:
Also- it think it paramount that we get at least one story with Carnell featured. Scott Fredericks was so amazing at that role, I want more. Can you just imagine a Carnell vs Avon sparring match?

Scott Fredericks is great as Carnell in those Kaldor City audios (at least the ones I have actually heard so far), so I can only agree wholeheartedly with that idea.

clareblues1
I agree with previously stated points about Chris Boucher...he was responsible for some brilliant episodes of B7 and I'm sure would make an invaluable contribution to BF's project.
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

clareblues1
BradPaula wrote:

**SNIP** I will state again that we need to have a set of stories written about how Tarrant met Bayban. If you recall, Tarrant mentions it to Bayban when he does not recognize him on Keezarn.

Agreed...there's mileage in that plotline for sure...

And if I may add to that, the idea of resurrecting the Deeta Tarrant character too...and doing a prequel as it were...
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Joe Dredd
I'm sure one of the BF chappies has said in an interview on here (or the old site) that Chris Boucher had been approached but nothing came of it.

steveothen
At the very least I'd like to have a series 4, set of audios, the radio plays were a bit lame, I'm sure theres tons of stories that could be slotted around the tv eps, you get the feeling when watching them that they were on xenon & the scorpio for a fairly long time before abandoning the base.
I like this series just as much as the rest, its all blakes 7 to me.

Space Chopper
I'd like to see BF approach Tanith Lee to pen a couple of episodes. Sarcophagus and Sand are two of my all-time favourite B7 episodes, and I'm sure that anything she does for audio would be incredible.
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

trevor travis
My Big Finish wish list:
1. Glynis Barber
2. Glynis Barber
3. Glynis Barber
4. Glynis Barber
5. Glynis Barber

President Solvite
guiser wrote:

BradPaula wrote:
Also- it think it paramount that we get at least one story with Carnell featured. Scott Fredericks was so amazing at that role, I want more. Can you just imagine a Carnell vs Avon sparring match?

Scott Fredericks is great as Carnell in those Kaldor City audios (at least the ones I have actually heard so far), so I can only agree wholeheartedly with that idea.

The Kaldor City audios are indeed superb.

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Space Chopper
trevor travis wrote:

My Big Finish wish list:
1. Glynis Barber
2. Glynis Barber
3. Glynis Barber
4. Glynis Barber
5. Glynis Barber

Totally agree- Soolin was a criminally underrated character, and deserves to be expanded upon in Scorpio Chronicles or BF full-cast audios from S4. I'd love to discover more about her character's story.
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.57 seconds
9,158,799 unique visits since 8th January 2014