Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 1
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Robin Williams R.I,P
Henry Eggleton
Mork was recalled to Orc today for the final time

http://linkis.com...r.es/sb9YW

Mod edited to make link clickable.
Edited by BradPaula on 12 August 2014 00:36:19
What I do I do without choice and to save time

http://dcmarvelrpg48705.yuku.com/directory#.UnfVjR
BradPaula
I just read the sad news on Facebook. What a tragic loss and supposedly a self-induced death because of severe depression. The world has lost a very unique talent today. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Magic Toenail
I'm old enough to remember Mork and Mindy-one of the most brilliant comics and by all accounts a real nice guy. R.I.P.

meegat39
Very sad news Sad
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Travisina
Terribly sad news - I remember 'Mork & Mindy' - my friends and I used to quote it endlessly. Still do.
And I also loved his stand up routines, and thought 'Good Morning Vietnam' was outstanding.

It was the spookiest thing - last night I dozed off on the sofa while watching the 'Family Guy' episode in which everybody Peter touches turns into Robin Williams. When I woke up, the news was just coming through that he had died. Sad
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

Terribly sad news - I remember 'Mork & Mindy' - my friends and I used to quote it endlessly. Still do.
And I also loved his stand up routines, and thought 'Good Morning Vietnam' was outstanding.

It was the spookiest thing - last night I dozed off on the sofa while watching the 'Family Guy' episode in which everybody Peter touches turns into Robin Williams. When I woke up, the news was just coming through that he had died. Sad

That IS spooky
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

clareblues1
I was very shocked to hear of this news...he wasn't a performer whose career I closely followed, but I find it strikes a chord whenever someone feels troubled enough to take their own life, which according to reports is apparently the case.

A terrible loss, not only to showbusiness, but especially to his family and friends.

My thoughts are with those who were closest to him at this very sad time.

RIP Robin!!
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

rojkerr1
Nanu nanu RIP

magnificat
Extremely sad news. A brilliantly gifted man who will be missed by many all around the world.

Rest In Peace

Klenotka
This was the first thing I read in the morning. I grew up watching his movies, so it is very personal. It is strange how death of a person I never met can affect me so much.
Maybe because he gave so much joy to people around him.

Space Chopper
Sad news indeed- I remember him on the American version of Whose Line Is It Anyway, when he had to improvise a routine based on a musical about air traffic control, and having to do a big production number in Gospel style- and he had me crying with laughter! I also loved his serious side, the film Bicentennial Man is a perennial favourite.
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

sweevo
RIP, Robin. Sad

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.38 seconds
9,126,613 unique visits since 8th January 2014