Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Relisten - 5.1 Logic
trevor travis
The episode: 5.1 Logic by Simon Guerrier
The date: Tuesday, August 19th, 2014 (NEW DATE)
The time: 7.45pm UK time

In which Leela retires to go and live in the dome, Avon and Jenna return to Earth, and we find Servalan controls everything!

Everyone is welcome to join the rewatch of this strong and dark powerful episode of the Liberator Chronicles, which not only features the fantastic Paul, Sally and Jackie, but also extremely fine guest role from Louise Jamieson of Doctor Who and Bergerac fame.
Edited by trevor travis on 12 August 2014 23:00:52

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

...but also extremely fine guest role from Louise Jamieson of Doctor Who and Bergerac fame.

And cult tv classic The Omega Factor, also due for a Big Finish revival later this year... Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
<<Opens bathroom cabinet>>

Servie: TT, remind everyone of the Logic rewatch tonight.

<<Closes bathroom cabinet>>

Hi everyone, a reminder that the Logic rewatch takes place tonight.

Travisina
Spoilers, TT!

I'm out early evening, but will try to be home for this. It is one of my favourites so far. (Thinks: how nice it is to be able to say 'so far', in the knowledge that there are lots more to come!)
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
With all the disruption today caused by many servers going awry, can we reschedule Logic for next week, or when convenient? I sat by myself listening to it today and it's one of my favorites as Louise Jameson is utterly fantastic in it. Great story, also. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
Seconded!

Since I couldn't do anything on the website this evening, I used the time tonight to catch up with some non-B7 work, and would love to relisten to 'Logic' in company.

trevor travis
Rescheduled for next Tuesday!

Travisina
Thanks, TT Smile

RB
Grin phew, had not got this one yet, so ordered it and arrived today so I am in for the re listen....

trevor travis
Rescheduled rewatch takes place tonight in just over an hour's time.....

Travisina
RB wrote:

Grin phew, had not got this one yet, so ordered it and arrived today so I am in for the re listen....

So would that be a first listen for you, rather than a re-listen? We should try to avoid spoilers!

RB
Travisina wrote:

RB wrote:

So would that be a first listen for you, rather than a re-listen? We should try to avoid spoilers!

Just unwrapped it....

lh3.googleusercontent.com/-pDKSDnaSXcw/U_MzVFSSRII/AAAAAAAAezI/AxdkC43Hn44/w593-h544-no/20140819_122043-1.jpg

BradPaula
I'm all set up to relisten! Louise Jameson did a tremendous job as Pol, and I was lucky enough to tell her so at a convention last year. I cannot imagine much better acting, but then again, it's Big Finish and they always strive for the very best.

Side note: I received LC#9 this afternoon and cannot wait to listen to these new audios. I am one who always reads the liner notes and today I was amazed, amused, dumbfounded, humbled and then cried at what David Richardson said in the first paragraph. Am I pleased? You bet- and a Big Finish fan for life! Go ahead, read the liner notes and see what you think! BWT- wonderful photo of Tom and Steven too! -Paula

RB
Cd in and ready....
70 minutes. ..oooooo

Travisina
@ Paula - I get the audio downloads, so I don't receive liner notes. Could you do me a scan? I'd love to see what David said that moved you so much. And the pic of Tom and Steven...

trevor travis
THIS POST HAS BEEN RESTRICTED BY THE FEDERATION.
Edited by trevor travis on 19 August 2014 19:35:14

Travisina
@ TT - this is RB's first listen, so please try to avoid spoilers!

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

@ TT - this is RB's first listen, so please try to avoid spoilers!

That's for the tip-off.... was just reading the rest of the thread.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Paula, you've seen what I was hinting at last week then Wink I didn't want to give the game away, I wanted it to be a surprise when you read the sleeve notes!

IT WAS!!! -P

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

@ Paula - I get the audio downloads, so I don't receive liner notes. Could you do me a scan? I'd love to see what David said that moved you so much. And the pic of Tom and Steven...

The paragraph is on our Staff Site, Travisina. I will have to scan the photo later. -Paula

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
9,122,115 unique visits since 8th January 2014