Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Relisten - 5.1 Logic
trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

Falling in love is treason...
Chilling stuff!

Indeed. Everything you do is being watched.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Guess they took my words to heart?

They seem to take lots of your words to heart! You should be credited as Big Finish Consultant!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Paula please can you tell Big Finish we need:
1. Four volumes of the Scorpio Chronicles, with all 12 audios within those volumes to feature Soolin.
2. A full cast-audio series from Derek featuring Avon, Soolin, Vila, Tarrant and Og.
3. The Mutoid's Story, a 10-part story featuring Glynis Barber.

Thanks Grin Grin Grin

If you read the recent Cavan Scott interview, you will be pleased to hear Cavan hasn't completely ignored your requests. I think it's only a matter of time.

And yes, I do remember you telling us what Louise said to you while in Newcastle. I spoke with her at TARDIS con outside of Chicago last autumn and she told me about another thing about her and Big Finish. I still cannot divulge that as I promised Louise I'd not tell until Big Finish announced it. So- but I will be speaking to members of BF in November and will certainly bring up the idea that we would like a Scorpio Chronicles with Soolin! Depend on it.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Louise Jamieson is a sheer delight in this... she's so good.

And to think we were told by Big Finish that they do not really like to pull actors from Doctor Who over to other ranges. I told them we fans love the idea and it would double the buyers for a disc with actors from two series. Guess they took my words to heart?

Paula, they did tell us that.... but on the same weekend, Louise Jamieson told me she was already in a Libby Chronicles. Remember I told you guys in the Little Chef and then swore you to secrecy, because Louise had then realised maybe she shouldn't have told me! Wink

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

They seem to take lots of your words to heart! You should be credited as Big Finish Consultant!

My idea is to tell them what we (all of us in fandom) want and like. Being bold enough and being a 'squeaky wheel in need of oiling' is a job I can do and every chance I get, I tell Big Finish of what we like and don't. They do listen, thankfully.

BradPaula
@RB: As fate would have it, Nick Briggs will be at TARDIS con in November, along with Jason Haigh-Ellery and a few others.

trevor travis
Paula please can you tell Big Finish we need:
1. Four volumes of the Scorpio Chronicles, with all 12 audios within those volumes to feature Soolin.
2. A full cast-audio series from Derek featuring Avon, Soolin, Vila, Tarrant and Og.
3. The Mutoid's Story, a 10-part story featuring Glynis Barber.

Thanks Grin Grin Grin

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Have we lost Paula?

I'm here but my posts are being sent upstream!

BradPaula
Second try: my posts are being sent upstream again. I'm still here!

trevor travis
Aha, what appeared to be Pol's narration is now clearly not that, it's her thoughts that she is thinking out loud to Avon. Because he's then having a conversation with her afterwards about it. She must come across as quite odd: a woman who suddenly starts talking to herself when you probe into her background.

RB
BradPaula wrote:

Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

My idea is to tell them what we (all of us in fandom) want and like. Being bold enough and being a 'squeaky wheel in need of oiling' is a job I can do and every chance I get, I tell Big Finish of what we like and don't. They do listen, thankfully.

Well Nick Briggs is an approachable chap, and bet he takes note of his conversations on twitter. .

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

@TT: I'll mention Glynis Barber to BF. The mutoid story is a great idea.

Cav Scott has already said he wants to do one!

That was one great interview, with Cav. Really enjoyed it and was relieved that he's taken over from David. I think the range is in good hands.

Travisina
The music is good, too - evocative, nicely underscoring the narration without overpowering it.

trevor travis
Have we lost Paula?

Travisina
I don't think so. Paula?

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

@RB: As fate would have it, Nick Briggs will be at TARDIS con in November, along with Jason Haigh-Ellery and a few others.

Can you hint how nice it would be to have Glynis Barber involved Wink

trevor travis
I notice she is around, but upstream Wink

trevor travis
Pol's story builds each time...

BradPaula
Third try: My posts are all being sent upstream.

@TT: I'll mention Glynis Barber to BF. The mutoid story is a great idea.

Travisina
I love the gradual unravelling of events, as Pol's memories are repeated each time in more detail. Terrific writing, and wonderful acting.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.65 seconds
9,825,138 unique visits since 8th January 2014