Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Armageddon Storm script
wall1885
Sorry if it sounds like I'm boasting but I just wanted to say that I was lucky enough to win the Who Cares Charity Auction for the signed Armageddon Storm Script.

I'm well chuffed to win this, not just because it's signed but also because it's a script for an Award Winning Audio. (& of course it's great to support a worthwhile Charity)

I own a few of the TV Series scripts and this is my first audio script - it'll be interesting to compare how they are different in structure.

Travisina
Congratulations! That's a fantastic prize - and well done for supporting the charity, of course. I'm pleased that the script went to 'one of us'! Grin
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
Congratulations, wall1885. I was watching the bidding and it got too high for me, so I am glad it went to someone who will cherish and appreciate it for what it is- a wonderful piece of Blake's 7 history! And you are right, the money goes to a wonderful charity. Good on you! -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

wall1885
well I've been away on my hols & came back to a lovely surprise.

I thought I had bid & won an autographed copy of the script for Armageddon Storm part one.

I had actually won scripts for all 3 parts of the audio - and all 3 were autographed.

It wasnt made clear in the item description it was for all 3 scripts so I'm well made up.

BradPaula
Hooray for the bonus! If I had only known, I thought it was for part one- well, glad you have it and all the best! -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

wall1885
BradPaula wrote:

Hooray for the bonus! If I had only known, I thought it was for part one- well, glad you have it and all the best! -Paula

I'm glad you didnt know then, we could have had a bidding war & I may have lost out Grin

I dont know how much the 'Fractures' script went for, I believe it was signed by the whole cast. I hope it went to a Blake's 7 fan rather than some Memorabilia/media Company. I know it's the charity that wins but I like the thought that there's a fan out there with a massive smile on his/her face cherishing owning the script & having a fully signed copy to boot.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.35 seconds
9,100,229 unique visits since 8th January 2014