Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Australia - Breakdown - Saturday 9 August
Tyce
8pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)

Spaceship Dispatcher
...and 11am UK time

Should be okay for this one as I don't start work until 2pm next Saturday Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Travisina
I'm going to miss this one, I'm afraid - I'm out all day tomorrow.
Have fun!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Tyce
Hope to see you all tonight. :-)

Spaceship Dispatcher
See you later this morning Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Tyce
Here and ready to go.

Gauda Cheese
Lets roll
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Spaceship Dispatcher
The dvd is loaded and ready to start in just under 10 minutes...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tyce wrote:

Here and ready to go.

1041?!! Goodness. That post went a long way upstream in time terms.

Hi Tyce! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

Tyce
And we're off

Tyce
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Here and ready to go.

1041?!! Goodness. That post went a long way upstream in time terms.

Hi Tyce! Grin

Yeah it did didn't it.

Tyce
I hope they gave Jenna a mattress to be thrown onto.

Spaceship Dispatcher
There really is something iconic about the Liberator flight deck, especially considering the limitations of budget and studio size. I'm biased of course, but imo it's better than the design for the Enterprise in ST:TOS because that doesn't really play with angles or shades of light and dark as much as this one. Although of course, that series had different limitations in terms of the film they were using.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Avon looks a little bit flustered in this scene...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Cally really is pretty dense here. If the 'sickness' is causing Gan to potentially hurt himself due to loss of control over his own body, then he needs to be kept in the medical bay under restraint. By objecting to his actual needs because of her own irrelevant feelings on the matter, she's actually being very inconsiderate.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Some nice close-up shots in the medical bay, well filmed sequence.

Gauda Cheese
I love how they never thought to have a medic on the crew. Nah its okay they'll just muck about with the fancy gizmos
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Gauda Cheese wrote:

I love how they never thought to have a medic on the crew. Nah its okay they'll just muck about with the fancy gizmos

Maybe TN and DM thought it would make the dynamic too much like Star Trek to have a McCoy equivalent?

Tyce
Interesting how Blake is placing the scanner in a position that is nowhere near that the picture on the screen that Avon and the others are looking at. Must be some 2nd calendar hightechy correction functionality - LOL.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.67 seconds
9,177,956 unique visits since 8th January 2014