Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Timeline relisten - Wolf
trevor travis
OK, that answered just about none of the timeline questions... because the timeline stands up about as much as the one in Star One Grin Grin

trevor travis
I do think that's become one of my favourite Libby Chronicles... 9/10.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

I do think that's become one of my favourite Libby Chronicles... 9/10.

It's a good one all right. But I have my own particular favorites. Which reminds me, LC#9 will be arriving very soon! But what I'm really looking forward to is the upcoming full cast set starting in November! Needless to say, but I'll be talking the ears off the guests from Big Finish at November's TARDIS con. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
Excellent relisten - fantastic episode, great performances. 9/10 from me too.

As for the timeline - the presence of Blake and Orac and lack of any mention of Gan would place it in Season B. If it's before 'Cold Fury', then somewhere between Pressure Point and Voice ('Fractures' is set pretty much straight after Voice). Which leaves us with the thorny question of 'Solitary' - shall we have a relisten to see if Gan is mentioned? Do we need an excuse to re-listen? I love 'Solitary'!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
Yes, let's do Solitary. -P

trevor travis
1. Servalan’s traumatic childhood experience
Some 15-25 years ago

2. The original meeting between the real Nyrron and Servalan
It's a trap for Blake, so some time early in Season A

3. Cally, Servalan and Nyrron come together, leading to the final confrontation between Servalan and Nyrron
Blimey, heaven knows! Grin Lots of contradictory references, definitely seems to be Season B because Orac is there, but that doesn't make sense if it's following on straight from Solitary. And there's 5 years between this and No2 - that actually suggests towards the end of Season B, until Season A takes place over 5 years!

4. Cally and Servalan, take two, as they discuss whatever happened to Gustav Nyrron
I think this one definitely has to happen later in Season B.

5. Servalan dealing with some of her ‘old friends’
Can't really determine. But Servie seems to have absolute power here to deal with her 'friends' so sometime in Season C?

BradPaula
Great relisten, gang. See you all next time. 'Night. -Paula

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

Excellent relisten - fantastic episode, great performances. 9/10 from me too.

As for the timeline - the presence of Blake and Orac and lack of any mention of Gan would place it in Season B. If it's before 'Cold Fury', then somewhere between Pressure Point and Voice ('Fractures' is set pretty much straight after Voice). Which leaves us with the thorny question of 'Solitary' - shall we have a relisten to see if Gan is mentioned? Do we need an excuse to re-listen? I love 'Solitary'!

Ok, let's pencil that one in, after we've done volume 5 Wink

I'm also going to listen to Cold Fury again, to see exactly how Nyrron fits in there, because I've only listened once so far and can't remember...

trevor travis
Thanks for your company - see you next time Wink

wall1885
I couldn't make the re-listen due to work commitments but I appreciate you all trying to help fit this into the timeline somewhere. I always knew that sooner or later a story would turn up that would leave us all scratching our heads as to where it fits in.

Also unless you're a mental Blake's 7 fan, continuity inconsistencies were bound to crop up sooner or later.

One day I will make time to re-listen to all the audios again (which wont be easy due to the rate that BF are releasing them). At the moment I've only listened to them once when they're released.

The timeline I started was never going to be perfect but I must admit I do enjoy trying to work things out into some sort of order.

Maybe we can make things up like Dr Who fans did with the imaginary Season 6B- we could have Season 2B or Season 2.5B (this is said with my tongue firmly in cheek)- then would could just bundle anything we cant work out or has a continuity error in it
Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.34 seconds
9,872,045 unique visits since 8th January 2014