Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Liberator Chronicles Volume 10
Travisina
Big Finish have announced the lineup of stories in Liberator Chronicles Volume 10. Guess who's back...?
http://www.blakes...eadmore=74
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:
Guess who's back...?

An Og trilogy. About time Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
Another story by Una McCormack - I'm already looking forward to this collection Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Lentila
I like the sound of all these stories - particularly the one about Vila's old associate.

trevor travis
Interesting that David Richardson is listed as producer.

Is he back? Or is it simply that these are tales than have been in the 'can' for some time?

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Interesting that David Richardson is listed as producer.

Is he back? Or is it simply that these are tales than have been in the 'can' for some time?

Those questions and many others will be answered within the next couple of weeks. Watch this space... Wink

Lentila
Oooo ... exciting ....

Travisina
Big Finish have now released a Trailer for Volume 10.

And you can read further details here: LC10 Story details

Joe Dredd
That's an interesting cover. Very appropriate approaching Christmas - "The wolves are running!"

Travisina
It's out today!
http://www.blakes...eadmore=99

I can't keep up with all this excitement - three new releases in as many days Grin

trevor travis
Oh, Criminal In Tent arrived today, and does this mean Vol 10 of the Libby Chronicles will be in tomorrow's post? Pfft

wall1885
been a busy week, now gotta find time to enjoy these..... and then fit them into the timeline Grin

BradPaula
All these Big Finish early Christmas gifts- I am so excited! What a great time to be a fan of Blake's 7!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

wall1885
BradPaula wrote:

All these Big Finish early Christmas gifts- I am so excited! What a great time to be a fan of Blake's 7!

I'm so glad to have the Big Finish team creating new B7, 2 years down the line & I'm still enjoying them & look forward to each new release. I wont lie & say that I think every one of them has been amazing, but I will say that there isnt a single one that I haven't enjoyed so far (its just that I've enjoyed some more than others).

I never would have believed that I would ever be a big fan of audio dramas but BF have converted me. Having 3 lots of releases this week is excellent, I'm like a big child, I have so much to choose from that I cant decided what to do first - read the book, listen to the full cast or Lib Chrons 10????? What a wonderful dilemma Oops

Steve Rogerson
Here is my review of Liberator Chronicles Volume 10 from Big Finish:

http://wizzley.co...olume-ten/

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
9,863,144 unique visits since 8th January 2014