Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 1
thewayback7

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - The New Avengers
Spaceship Dispatcher
The Episode: Cat Amongst The Pigeons
The Date: Wednesday 30th July 2014
The Time: 7.30pm UK time

All are welcome to join Paula, Trevor Travis and myself for this episode of classic 1970s series The New Avengers

(this will help me recover from an hour and a half of watching of watching Adric this week...)
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
All written down on calendar. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

All written down on calendar. -Paula

Excellent.

I now need to recover from watching Adric and Derek between now and then! Grin

Oops
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

rojkerr1
One of my faves! excellent pastiche...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just a reminder that our next New Avengers rewatch takes place this evening at 7.30pm Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
Off to get the dvd now...

BradPaula
All ready to roll, SD. -Paula

Spaceship Dispatcher
Loaded and ready!

There are plenty of cult TV actors to look out for here:

Vladek Sheybal (UFO)
Peter Copley (Pyramids of Mars)
Hugh Walters (Revelation of the Daleks)
Kevin Stoney (The Invasion)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hi Paula, how are you feeling today?

BradPaula
Hi SD- the wrist is definitely better and hurts much less today. Thanks for asking. -Paula

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Hi SD- the wrist is definitely better and hurts much less today. Thanks for asking. -Paula

That's good - just be more careful when handling your Welsh street sign armoury in future Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Its seems like simply ages since our last Avengers rewatch...

BradPaula
Guess I shouldn't have tried to put a mark on Brad's head like I did for TT. Serves me right I guess. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm looking forward to Project Avalon this Saturday too.

Paula, have you not yet considered getting up at 4am for the Aussie rewatches? Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Happy

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Paula, have you not yet considered getting up at 4am for the Aussie rewatches? Grin

LOL. You're kidding, right? Angry -P

trevor travis
Hi Pinder, how's the arm... sorry Hi Paula, how the arm? Grin

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Hi Pinder, how's the arm... sorry Hi Paula, how the arm? Grin

Much better. Thank you for asking, Egorian. Er.. TT. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
They've gone! Either a super-villain or a hungry cat at work... Grin

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

SD, you mentioned you have the mobile number... early morning call coming up!!!! Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.64 seconds
9,185,525 unique visits since 8th January 2014