Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,048
· Newest Rebel: blamelewis

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [30 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [18 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [22 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 129
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Dr Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
This is one of the best designed sets of s19, along with the Frog Ship in FtD... Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
It's refreshing that the Doctor and Todd are a flirty at times.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

There's almost an Alice In Wonderland feel to be scenes in Tegan's head, with its far out characters.

And the lighting of these scenes of just glorious.... so rare for the eighties era.

Yes! Its one of the best realised ideas of the whole era imo, and I wonder if anyone has ever done a video of just those scenes edited together.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
"An apple a day keeps the... er, never mind!" Grin Grin

Great line.

trevor travis
SD, if it cheers you up, just six weeks after this episode, Adric died Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
I have just realised the similarities between this and B7: The Web, in setting at least...

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

SD, if it cheers you up, just six weeks after this episode, Adric died Wink

*phew*

trevor travis
The Doctor being menaced by a hairdryer (which may have served in the Intergalactic War) is perhaps not the best cliffhanger... shame it's been a cracking episode otherwise.

trevor travis
The rumour for ages was that this was written by Kate Bush. Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

The Doctor being menaced by a hairdryer (which may have served in the Intergalactic War) is perhaps not the best cliffhanger... shame it's been a cracking episode otherwise.

I have always had a problem with Simon Rouse' bizarre pronunciation of that final line.

trevor travis
Yay, Mary Morris, she's excellent in everything, including being perhaps the most creepy No 2 of them all.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

The rumour for ages was that this was written by Kate Bush. Grin

So I was reading in the latest DWM which has a feature dedicated to the story.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Yay, Mary Morris, she's excellent in everything, including being perhaps the most creepy No 2 of them all.

Out of interest, Have you ever seen The Andromeda Breakthrough?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Why would such a wise and intelligent character as Panna use such backwards terms like 'not-we'..?

trevor travis
Love the Doctor/Todd/Adric scenes... even with Matthew in them!

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Out of interest, Have you ever seen The Andromeda Breakthrough?

No, I've never seen that.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The very obvious and biased anti-colonial themes would have set me against this from the start as British Empire History is one of my special subjects. I don't balanced analysis, but this just takes cheap shots by drawing outrageous colonial charicatures like a satirical play.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The view through the dome windows is very effective.

trevor travis
An interesting look at the military mind. The unhinged Hindle is a bit like Barney Travis, but from a different angle.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

An interesting look at the military mind. The unhinged Hindle is a bit like Barney Travis, but from a different angle.

Oh no! Brian Croucher never hammed up the role like Simon Rouse does.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.58 seconds
15,278,385 unique visits since 8th January 2014