Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Colin Rewatch - Terminal
trevor travis
The episode: Colin Thirteen (unlucky for poor Zen) - Terminal
The date: Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014
The time: 7.45pm UK time

In which Avon falls for Servie's trap, Zen dies..............sob!!!!!!!!!!!, there's some men monkeying around in gorilla suits, and we say bye-bye to the Libby.

Fed up with 24 hour a day phone calls to join the National Trust, Avon flips. He strays off the designated space footpath, into a big bush of space particles and the results are disastrous. Meanwhile, Servie has plans to seize the Libby and use it as a buggy to ferry people back and forth from her large National Trust estate. Will she succeed?
Edited by trevor travis on 17 July 2014 13:35:09

Spaceship Dispatcher
Going to miss this one as I'm on the evening shift...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Space Chopper
One thing I did notice when re-watching season D recently- in Terminal, the eponymous planet is a flattened sphere, but in Rescue, it's a globe. Did the production team forget, or is there an in-universe explanation for the difference?
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

trevor travis
Space Chopper wrote:

One thing I did notice when re-watching season D recently- in Terminal, the eponymous planet is a flattened sphere, but in Rescue, it's a globe. Did the production team forget, or is there an in-universe explanation for the difference?

Indeed, but objects can look different from different angles Pfft

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
I should be around for that one.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

littlesue
Unfortunately I will miss this..................
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

JustBrad
Avon and the Big Orange Swirly Thing In Space. (BOSTIS)

Space Chopper
trevor travis wrote:
Indeed, but objects can look different from different angles Pfft

So Scorpio could have been approaching Terminal from one of the poles? Yes, I could buy that...
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

Lurena
I have internet connection again, hurray! So I should be able to be here for the rewatch.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
BradPaula
Space Chopper wrote:

That is true, plus Vila has seemingly changed clothing between C and D series. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:
That is true, plus Vila has seemingly changed clothing between C and D series. -Paula

Now that one is easily explained. While the Herculaniam-coated Liberator wardrobe stayed intact and crashed on the planet Helotrix (with Servalan inside, which is how she escaped and also why we see her next on Helotrix), Vila was a bit untidy and hadn't put his washing in the washing basket. When the Liberator was destroyed, Vila's clothing fell back onto Terminal and he was able to change into it.

briggsy1
If there's an overriding theme for Terminal it's one of entropy. The gradual deterioration and eventual destruction of the Liberator mirrors the tendency for all living matter in the Universe towards disorder and decay.

trevor travis
briggsy1 wrote:

If there's an overriding theme for Terminal it's one of entropy. The gradual deterioration and eventual destruction of the Liberator mirrors the tendency for all living matter in the Universe towards disorder and decay.

Nice cheery thought there Grin Grin Grin

Ellen York
BradPaula wrote:

In one of Nicola Mody's stories (I think it is Vila's emails) the explanation given is that Vila put on some extra layers when he knew they were going to have to abandon the Libby. Vila's mum is a big advocate of always having clean underwear. Cool

JustBrad
briggsy1 wrote:

As well as the fall of Servalan and Avon in the fourth series, the former from alpha predator to scavenger, and the latter towards madness.

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:
As well as the fall of Servalan and Avon in the fourth series, the former from alpha predator to scavenger, and the latter towards madness.

Avon mad? At which point does he stick two pencils up his nose and a pair of underpants over his head? Grin

Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

Avon and the Big Orange Swirly Thing In Space. (BOSTIS)

trevor travis wrote:

Avon mad? At which point does he stick two pencils up his nose and a pair of underpants over his head? Grin

Getting the Red Dwarf and Blackadder references in a bit early, chaps!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:
Getting the Red Dwarf and Blackadder references in a bit early, chaps!

It's because Terminal is such a sad episode, we're likely to be diving for the box of Kleneex during the rewatch rather than making clever RD/BA references Wink

briggsy1
Jacqueline Pearce at her most theatrical in this episode: throwing her arms aloft and shouting "Maximum Power!" Mind you, you'd think Servalan would be a tad suspicious of all that slimy stuff covering the walls.

Travisina
I've got a work meeting this evening, so probably won't be able to join you. I'll try to check in when I get home, maybe add some late comments!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.45 seconds
9,188,372 unique visits since 8th January 2014