Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Dr Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
The mystery of the Great Archetect's disappearance is quite engaging, but was completely lost in the original version with all the deafening dance music. Also quite dark is the Rezzies' subplot, as its discreetly revealed in one unrepeated line that some of the Kangs' disappearances were due to them and not the Cleaners...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
I recognise that Rezzie as one of Hyacinth's sisters from "Keeping Up Appearances" Wink

trevor travis
So Paradise Towers has 304 floors and one pool? Wouldn't it get a bit crowded Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
By the way TT, did you see my pix on Facebook on Saturday evening? Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

The mystery of the Great Archetect's disappearance is quite engaging, but was completely lost in the original version with all the deafening dance music. Also quite dark is the Rezzies' subplot, as its discreetly revealed in one unrepeated line that some of the Kangs' disappearances were due to them and not the Cleaners...

It's a good script. It's a shame such a script wasn't made by Phillip Hinchcliffe... he would have made it terrifying!

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

It's a good script. It's a shame such a script wasn't made by Phillip Hinchcliffe... he would have made it terrifying!

Agreed!! Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Just had a PM from Klenotka that she's hoping to sort me out a couple of Czech sf films... Happy

Sounds good. Do they have English subtitles?

Yes, she's checking that - or should I say Czeching that - and will only send me the subtitled ones! Grin

trevor travis
Mel is very, very easily pleased Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

So Paradise Towers has 304 floors and one pool? Wouldn't it get a bit crowded Wink

Obviously Mel is in a minority with her swimming obsession! Grin

trevor travis
And the cliffhanger is... er.... Slyvester gurning Grin

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

Why couldn't Peri have a swimming obsession? A good excuse to get her in THAT bikini every week Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

It's quite a Doctor Who thing for all the different residents to gang together to fight amongst the bad guys.

Yes, it works well here too.

"Time to see what the human garbage is up to... in the swimming pool zone"

Great quote! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just like Brazil last week, the Doctor's been taken to the cleaners!

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

It's quite a Doctor Who thing for all the different residents to gang together to fight amongst the bad guys.

Yes, it works well here too.

"Time to see what the human garbage is up to... in the swimming pool zone"

Great quote! Grin

trevor travis
Richard Briers struggles a bit doing the possessed man thing.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Why couldn't Peri have a swimming obsession? A good excuse to get her in THAT bikini every week Grin Grin

Maybe Clara has a swimming obsession? Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Richard Briers struggles a bit doing the possessed man thing.

A decent effort though.

trevor travis
Mel's swimming obsession almost resulted in her drowning. Let that be a lesson.

Spaceship Dispatcher
By the way TT, did you see my pix on Facebook on Saturday evening? Happy

trevor travis
I suppose I should be grateful that Mel didn't go skinny-dipping Shock

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.63 seconds
9,174,758 unique visits since 8th January 2014