Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Space:1999
Spaceship Dispatcher
The Date: Wednesday the 9th of July 2014 - TODAY!!

Space:1999 - Guardian of Piri @ 7.00pm UK time

All are welcome to join Paula, myself and the lost inhabitants of Moonbase Alpha for another classic adventure.
Oops
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 09 July 2014 17:08:17
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Just getting set up, SD. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
TT is available next Tuesday from 8.15pm UK time and, with the B7 rewatch moved to Wednesday, we're suggesting a double helping of The Avengers instead with 1x Tara and 1x Purdey. Are you up for that?
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hi Paula Happy

BradPaula
Hi SD. Glad to be doing a rewatch today. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just to give you advance warning that when there was just myself and TT last week, for Mark of the Rani, the upstream posting was as bad as last night. Worse actually, with TT getting banned even though I was doing all the posting. So if one of us disappears, check Facebook! Grin

BradPaula
Yeah, I figured it out when I re-read the posts here. Since it just dropped off I checked FB and found you. A sad state for this Forum- I do hope things can be fixed soon. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

TT is available next Tuesday from 8.15pm UK time and, with the B7 rewatch moved to Wednesday, we're suggesting a double helping of The Avengers instead with 1x Tara and 1x Purdey. Are you up for that?

This went upstream for the record, with a time stamp 13 mins out

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started at 7pm Happy

BradPaula
Darn it. I just checked for next Tuesday and I have a dental appointment exactly at the time we'd do a rewatch- so I'm out for next week. Sorry. -Paula

Spaceship Dispatcher
Absolutely amazing model work in this show! The quality of Thunderbirds, the space fantasy creativity of Fireball XL5, but the advantages of real actors to watch between the effects. I love this show, but you know that Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Darn it. I just checked for next Tuesday and I have a dental appointment exactly at the time we'd do a rewatch- so I'm out for next week. Sorry. -Paula

No problem - I'll let TT know Happy

BradPaula
I see Mrs. Scarlioni is in this one. Will she get hit with a Ming vase in this episode? -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I see Mrs. Scarlioni is in this one. Will she get hit with a Ming vase in this episode? -P

Sorry, there's no Duggan to throw it here Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Have spent the last week on a marathon listen of new Big Finish audios! Sherlock Holmes, 3x Graceless episodes, a volume of the Libby Chronicles, 2x Doctor Who starring Tom Baker and a Doctor Who starring Colin Baker; enjoyed most of them too, almost a 100% record with me this time around...

BradPaula
I'm waiting impatiently for LC#9. I follow TC on Twitter and he posted that he'll be at Earl's Court signing this weekend- the London Comic con? Guess so. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
If they think their IT is awful, they could spend a few months working with me Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I'm waiting impatiently for LC#9. I follow TC on Twitter and he posted that he'll be at Earl's Court signing this weekend- the London Comic con? Guess so. -P

Yes, but sadly only on the Friday evening and I'm going on Saturday...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Oh no! This scene reminds of the brain-synch rubbish in Warriors of the Deep Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
It would have been nice to meet William Russell, but he's only there on Friday too.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.67 seconds
9,912,744 unique visits since 8th January 2014