Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Protest Colin Rewatch - Moloch
trevor travis
The episode: Colin Eleven - Moloch
The date: Tuesday, July 8th, 2014
The time: 7.45pm UK time

3/10 - pah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin

In which Vila gains a new friend, Servie meets perhaps the most unpleasant group of her former officers, Avon eats an apple and is tortured, they finally get some new Liberator teleport bracelets, and a bargain bucket of KFC tries to take over the Libby.

Fed up with being chased across the galaxy by Servie and the National Trust, Avon and the crew of the Libby sneakily follow Servie to Sardos, the base of the Outer Galaxy branch of the National Trust. However, that might have been a mistake, because these people will stop at nothing at making you join, even torture, as Avon finds out at his cost. Will Avon have to finally give in and hand over his 58 credits?

Everyone is welcome to join in with the rewatch of this wickedly humourous and underrated episode. 3/10.... never AngryGrinGrin

littlesue
Maybe that nasty man was upset 'cos Avon had eaten his apple, let alone not handed over his feeGrin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Spaceship Dispatcher
One of the best ever episodes of Blake's 7 - looking forward to this rewatch! Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
This week's staying in photo is brilliant... Grin Grin Grin

Thanks for giving me a chuckle, Travisina.

Travisina
My pleasure! Pfft
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Joe Dredd
littlesue wrote:

Maybe that nasty man was upset 'cos Avon had eaten his apple, let alone not handed over his fee:D

The old reverso trick - in this case Eve doesn't want Adam to eat the apple.

Joe Dredd
trevor travis wrote:

This week's staying in photo is brilliant... :D :D :D

Agreed, though it's one of the things I hate about Moloch, that absolutely phony dummy. Couldn't they have just got an actor to get in the tank? Astrid's meant to be in suspended animation, not dead, so giving him a mask and an air hose wouldn't be any problem. In fact, even giving the dummy a mask and an air hose would've made it look more realistic, by hiding those fake features.

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

This week's staying in photo is brilliant... Grin Grin Grin

Agreed, though it's one of the things I hate about Moloch, that absolutely phony dummy.

It's one of MANY things I hate about Moloch! But I thought it would be a fun image to use, rather than the more obvious KFC puppet Wink

JustBrad
Re The Going Out Pic.

Vila needs a woman... and is 'given' Servalan.

Rather like Brad needs a car.... and gets an F1 racer that he can't possibly drive without getting killed.

Hugbot
Most of you will know this already, and it's absolutely the wrong time of the year (better wait until December to watch it), but as the KFC muppet is featured so adequately in this little compilation, I post the link anyway:

http://www.youtub...kkoU-gDuyU

Travisina
Aw, that's adorable! I hadn't seen it before, and the KFC reference is particularly apt Grin

JustBrad
Don't know if I'll make this one, or if I do I will wander in and out. I'll be the only one at work most of the afternoon.

trevor travis
A reminder that this protest rewatch is taking place tonight.

There's a few of us protesting that the episode was only given 3/10 by Mrs Perryman. AngryAngry

Meanwhile, Travisina and Hugbot are protesting that it was given as much as 3/10. Grin

But either way everyone is welcome as always. I'm going to eat before the episode, as it always makes me feel peckish for some reason, and to pop the local KFC. Cool

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

There's a few of us protesting that the episode was only given 3/10 by Mrs Perryman. AngryAngry

Rightly so, that's FAR too high. Pfft

clareblues1
LOL

Ahhh....but how does it rate against Animals? *lights blue touch paper and retires*
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

trevor travis
"It's good to be free and we all agree..."

trevor travis
[url=http://www.blakes7online.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=519&pid=17605#post_17605]clareblues1 wrote:[/u]
Ahhh....but how does it rate against Animals? *lights blue touch paper and retires*

While Og > KFC, it still doesn't prevent "Moloch" > "Animals" by some distance

RB
Evening all, logging in and back after foooood..

trevor travis
RB wrote:
logging in and back after foooood..

KFC?

JustBrad
clareblues1 wrote:

LOL

Ahhh....but how does it rate against Animals?

Moloch is no Og.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.51 seconds
9,945,252 unique visits since 8th January 2014