Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Dr Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:
So far it's centred in two places... around the Rani's place at the top and where that railway was at the bottom (not far from the cottage?). We haven't seen thehill... but the cliffhanger is coming Grin

This is why I rarely visit locations unless with you, Clare or Andy - I would never find anywhere! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

My complete rewatch of 2009 was the last time I'll ever watch some DW stories... TATR being one of them Grin

Not one to suggest for a rewatch then! GrinGrin

Unless you want to do a solo one Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
The scene we see in the reprise was the one part of MotR that I was familiar with as it was the scene chosen by Colin on his solo recollection tape The Colin Baker Years which I had watched over and over again...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
The Master is so gullible...

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

This is Doctor Who still with a swagger and confidence... before the cancellation came along and destroyed everyone's confidence and led to three poor seasons.

To be fair, the temporary cancellation probably did save the show. It would never have carried on long term with JNT and his boyfriend running the show and having bust ups with Eric Saward all the time. The cancellation led to Andrew Cartmel and Sylverster McCoy giving us s26 (sadly via the unsuccessful s24/5...) which in turn led to the Virgin Books range, Big Finish and the BBC Wales series. There was lots of talent around to take over earlier, but Dr Who in the 80s was a closed shop...

trevor travis
Peri messes up.... Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
The trolley is in the shape of a box because there's someone inside steering it!! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Peri messes up.... Grin

Surely not! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
What time shall we crack on with part two?

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

This is Doctor Who still with a swagger and confidence... before the cancellation came along and destroyed everyone's confidence and led to three poor seasons.

To be fair, the temporary cancellation probably did save the show. It would never have carried on long term with JNT and his boyfriend running the show and having bust ups with Eric Saward all the time. The cancellation led to Andrew Cartmel and Sylverster McCoy giving us s26 (sadly via the unsuccessful s24/5...) which in turn led to the Virgin Books range, Big Finish and the BBC Wales series. There was lots of talent around to take over earlier, but Dr Who in the 80s was a closed shop...

Yes, but without Seasons 23-25 and the damage they did, DW would have come back in 1995 rather than 2005...

trevor travis

8.05pm?

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Yes, but without Seasons 23-25 and the damage they did, DW would have come back in 1995 rather than 2005...

Yes but without Billie, Karen or Jenna AngryAngryAngryAngry

GrinGrin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

8.05pm?

Okay Happy

trevor travis
For once, I don't they cheated there with the location (where normally they cut to somewhere completely else). The Luddites actually picked up the Doctor from the bottom of the hill. I'm sure the train track was there.

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

Yes but without Billie, Karen or Jenna AngryAngryAngryAngry

GrinGrin

But with Julia Sawalha, fresh from Press Gang.... sigh... a missed opportunity.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

For once, I don't they cheated there with the location (where normally they cut to somewhere completely else). The Luddites actually picked up the Doctor from the bottom of the hill. I'm sure the train track was there.

Yes, the railway is the one area I do remember...

Yes, I know... no surprise there! Grin

trevor travis
I know I've recommended loads of times before, but buy Press Gang. The best thing Steven Moffat has ever wrote.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

I know I've recommended loads of times before, but buy Press Gang. The best thing Steven Moffat has ever wrote.

Will look out for it... Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
The scene we see in the reprise was the one part of MotR that I was familiar with as it was the scene chosen by Colin on his solo recollection tape The Colin Baker Years which I had watched over and over again...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.59 seconds
9,841,225 unique visits since 8th January 2014