Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Dr Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

The little house at the top, on the corner, before you do down the hill. We've been all around it.

On the same side as the canal, where the disused warehouse was?
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Ah, Terence Alexander.

Yes indeed!! Charlie Hungerford in every season of Bergerac Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Bergerac was only good when Chris Boucher was script editing it and Louise Jameson was in it. Never the same after she was murdered.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Peri wearing clothes.... maybe it's not Season 22 Grin

Agreed, its a very different costume for Nicola Bryant in Dr Who...

Certainly different to the swimming costume in PoF.

trevor travis
"I'm indestructible".

Um, not he best explanation as to how the Master cheated certain death in "Planet Of Fire" Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:
So far it's centred in two places... around the Rani's place at the top and where that railway was at the bottom (not far from the cottage?). We haven't seen thehill... but the cliffhanger is coming Grin

This is why I rarely visit locations unless with you, Clare or Andy - I would never find anywhere! Grin
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 02 July 2014 18:52:44

trevor travis
Kate O'Mara is excellent here as the Rani... shame Pip & Jane changed the character for the sequel.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The reveal of the Rani has never been unspoiled for me - I had seen Time &... several times before I got the dvd of this (I never had the videotape) and so I always knew this was 'the first one with the Rani' and was waiting for her to appear from the viewing...

trevor travis
That's the little cottage we went in, isn't it?

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

The reveal of the Rani has never been unspoiled for me - I had seen Time &... several times before I got the dvd of this (I never had the videotape) and so I always knew this was 'the first one with the Rani' and was waiting for her to appear from the viewing...

Ah, you watched the rubbish supervillian Rani first... rather than the clever scientist we see here.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Ah, you watched the rubbish supervillian Rani first... rather than the clever scientist we see here.

Yes, and the performance still seems wrong here - even though I effectively watched them back to front! Grin

trevor travis
My complete rewatch of 2009 was the last time I'll ever watch some DW stories... TATR being one of them Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

I don't think I went in...

Still really struggling to recognise any of this! Grin

trevor travis
"What's he up to now? It's probably devious and overcomplicated. He'd get dizzy if he tried to walk in a straight line." Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

My complete rewatch of 2009 was the last time I'll ever watch some DW stories... TATR being one of them Grin

Not one to suggest for a rewatch then! GrinGrin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

"What's he up to now? It's probably devious and overcomplicated. He'd get dizzy if he tried to walk in a straight line." Grin Grin

Great line! And a good character profile of the Master... Grin

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

I don't think I went in...

Still really struggling to recognise any of this! Grin

So far it's centred in two places... around the Rani's place at the top and where that railway was at the bottom (not far from the cottage?). We haven't seen thehill... but the cliffhanger is coming Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
The set designs were pretty good here, and in most of s22 actually - mush better than s19 tbh.

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

Great line! And a good character profile of the Master... Grin

Well the loony Anthony Ainley Master in any case Grin

trevor travis
This is Doctor Who still with a swagger and confidence... before the cancellation came along and destroyed everyone's confidence and led to three poor seasons.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.55 seconds
9,928,346 unique visits since 8th January 2014