Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,198
· Newest Rebel: Mag168

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [25 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [25 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [19 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 173
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Dr Who
Spaceship Dispatcher
All my posts are heading for page one at the moment... Angry
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Like that one!!! Angry
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Peri getting lines as a botany student - a rare example of a companion's backstory being used after their first story in classic Who!

trevor travis
Peri wearing clothes.... maybe it's not Season 22 Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Most of my posts are going upstream today btw TT... Angry

Spaceship Dispatcher
"George Stephenson?"
"You know him?"

Like that scene, especially Peri's banter with the Doctor about his own genius. Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Even having been to the location, I'm finding these shots really hard to place!

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Bergerac was only good when Chris Boucher was script editing it and Louise Jameson was in it. Never the same after she was murdered.

It does slide a bit, but I'm still a big fan of the whole show Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
Its the Master! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Met Anthony Ainley once at a convention, held less than a mile from where I'm typing this now...

Spaceship Dispatcher
The reveal of the Rani has never been unspoiled for me - I had seen Time &... several times before I got the dvd of this (I never had the videotape) and so I always knew this was 'the first one with the Rani' and was waiting for her to appear from the viewing...

trevor travis

It's nearly all the same bit - around the Rani's abode. We've been on one side of it, now we'll on the other. They're not far from the water here either. As usual, nearly all the location is the same little bit.
Edited by trevor travis on 02 July 2014 19:29:40

Spaceship Dispatcher
The reveal of the Rani has never been unspoiled for me - I had seen Time &... several times before I got the dvd of this (I never had the videotape) and so I always knew this was 'the first one with the Rani' and was waiting for her to appear from the viewing...

trevor travis

Met Anthony Ainley once at a convention, held less than a mile from where I'm typing this now...

A bit of an odd man apparently.

Spaceship Dispatcher

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

It's nearly all the same bit - around the Rani's abode. We've been on one side of it, now we'll on the other. They're not far from the water here either. As usual, nearly all the location is the same little bit.

Yes, but I haven't worked out where on the site the 'one bit' actually is...

GrinGrin

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

Yes, but I haven't worked out where on the site the 'one bit' actually is...

GrinGrin

The little house at the top, on the corner, before you do down the hill. We've been all around it.

trevor travis
A-ha, the Dctor and Peri are at the bottom of the hill.

Spaceship Dispatcher

Like that one!!! Angry

And that one!!!!!!!!! AngryAngry

For goodness sake.

trevor travis
Ah, Terence Alexander.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
26,141,343 unique visits since 8th January 2014