Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 918
· Newest Rebel: CarolinaJones

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
B7 Fan Fic Recommendations
Travisina
sooper mouse wrote:
well, see, the issue isn't the code, I have a couple of proprietary CMS' to my name.
The issue is the gathering of data and the categorizing.
sometime after Xmas I can put together a structure idea and send it to you, is that ok? I'm a bit out of my head right now

That would be very welcome, thank you. There's no rush - I'm still playing catch-up with tons of other website stuff that had to take a backseat to RL work.

sooper mouse
Travisina wrote:
That would be very welcome, thank you. There's no rush - I'm still playing catch-up with tons of other website stuff that had to take a backseat to RL work.

i can probably help with that as well if you want- like make the site responsive?

Travisina
sooper mouse wrote:
i can probably help with that as well if you want- like make the site responsive?

I don't know what you mean by that. Techy stuff is handled by Website Mutoid (who designed & built the site) - I just do the website content & general admin / management.

But offers of help are always gratefully received, so let's discuss further in the New Year, 'when the hurly-burly's done'. Can't think beyond Xmas at the moment!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

sooper mouse
Travisina wrote:

sooper mouse wrote:

I don't know what you mean by that. Techy stuff is handled by Website Mutoid (who designed & built the site) - I just do the website content & general admin / management.

But offers of help are always gratefully received, so let's discuss further in the New Year, 'when the hurly-burly's done'. Can't think beyond Xmas at the moment!

responsive means making it fit nicely onto a mobile screen with bootstrap etc.

but yeah, new year. Right now II just realised it's monday, I seem to have misplaced a night Grin
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

NotExpendable
Hallo

I checked with Travisina that it was alright to add my fanfic in here! I write over at AO3 and have just started writing Blakes 7 fanfiction too. It's an AU where Travis did not die at the end of S2 and I'm unable to not write Blake and Avon together so in this fic Tarrant never arrived & Blake never left.

Here is the link, comments always loved. It does say explicit as a rating on AO3 and eventually, like really eventually it might head that way but most likely not.

http://archiveofo...s/21518504
Emma
@heraldandraste

http://www.dadsonahuntingtrip.com
Travisina
Rainesz has now posted on AO3 a couple of the ficlets she wrote for our monthly challenges - you can find them here.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
One of my favourite Vila-centric stories..The Hand of Friendship

I'd love the Chess set.

rojroj
I'm very fond of Sondra Sweigman's two PGP novels, "Beloved Adversary" and "A Delicate Balance". Both are available on AO3:

http://archiveofo...ries/19775

http://archiveofo...ries/24357

https://www.facebook.com/blakes7rojblake/
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.32 seconds
9,476,166 unique visits since 8th January 2014