Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Liberator Chronicles 6 *Spoilers Thread*
Gauda Cheese
Listened to Incentive today and really enjoyed it. I'm thinking its set after Volcano?

Anyway a fun story and it was great to hear Pacey's return!

SPOILER

I loved the return of the puppeteers and I found the reason the stop looking for Blake and Jenna to be a good one.

Dug it.
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 03 January 2015 13:33:17
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Gauda Cheese
I finally listened to Jenna's story and now I'm really bummed out. It was fantastic, but still totally bummed out.

Inquisitor
According to the producers notes Incentive could be set either side of Volcano. Would be an interesting conversation if they had found Blake and Jenna, how they would react to 2 new crewmembers

SPOILER

Jenna's story is enjoyable but has real downer ending and her and Blake never got to meet face to face again, I like to think they have a video conversation though

JustBrad
Gauda Cheese wrote:

I finally listened to Jenna's story and now I'm really bummed out. It was fantastic, but still totally bummed out.

I'm sure I heard the ejector seat fire right before the explosion.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Spaceship Dispatcher
JustBrad wrote:

I'm sure I heard the ejector seat fire right before the explosion.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

That was the sound of a dream-crab falling on the floor.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy any of the Jenna's Story episode; not the way it was scripted/recorded anyway.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
I quite like Jenna's Story, even if I'm not too keen on the end.

It's stronger than Blake's Story, which portrays Blake as a lonely, totally insane man who talks to an imaginary Avon.

How on earth that is supposed to lead into episode 52 (where Blake is far from a loner and indeed the conversation with Deva suggests he still has his own resistance group) is beyond me Pfft

BradPaula
Like I've said before, we listened to Jenna's story for the first time in Trevor Travis' car while en route to Dimension's con in Newcastle and as soon as it was finished, I turned to TT and said, 'No, Jenna's not dead'. And I still believe that. You cannot trust what Blake says in episode 52.

I like your thoughts on Blake, TT. I feel the same way.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Gauda Cheese
Heard Blake's story today and not sure what to think of it. I can understand Blake imagining what he'd say if he'd met up with Avon again, but not sure the story worked for me. It's not bad, but I was hoping for something as good as Jenna's story.

Inquisitor
Seeing as Blake spent most of Series 3 searching for the Liberator and seemed to be one step behind, I am guessing he cannabalised his Teleport Bracelet to make a Teleport tracker, so following the Liberator's wake in Series 3 with Kremel

Obsidian, would come across a destroyed planet no landing I think
Krandor might be too far out
Kairos inhospitable no landing
Keezarn, City was destroyed
Auron most of population wiped out by virus doubt he would have set foot on Auron
Earth doubt he would risk going there
Sarcophagus and Ultraworld might be too far out
Sardos might be too far out
Teal & Vandor, might have set foot on there after Avon and Co left
Shoran - Found broken bracelet and abandoned
Hears news on the Vid Cast about Liberators destruction assumes they are dead and doesnt go to Terminal to verify

timdalton007
Playing catch-up on the Big Finish CDs, I've been listening to this set in the car during my commutes. Having come to the series more through Big Finish than the TV series originally, I found the stories to be an interesting listen. Reading the reactions here from over a year ago now, I found I have quite different reactions to the latter stories.

I didn't have the issues with either of them that have mentioned above. Going into them I, of course, knew how they each would end but it's a case I think of enjoying the journey on the way to the destination. The stories are of course filling in a pretty big gap in the show's continuity based on a few clues in the TV stories (most especially episode 52). Given where Warship left off and where episode 52 eventually takes these two characters, I found both of them to be pretty satisfying.

I also come to Blake's Story from the perspective of someone who is (to an extent) still recovering from depression following a major series of downturns in my life several years ago. I found Blake's reactions and descent into depression quite believable given the events he goes through and the fact that he ends up effectively being saved from himself certainly echoed my own experience and others that I've read. I like to think that the Blake we meet here is someone who recovers and goes on to start over yet again, bringing us to the man we meet in episode 52.

Just my two cents worth anyway...

timdalton007

meegat39
It was interesting to read your opinion! Timdalton. I feel inspired to go back and listen to them again now Smile
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.36 seconds
9,830,916 unique visits since 8th January 2014