Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Series C Full Cast Adventures
clareblues1
Well you might've guessed this announcement would make my ears twitch! I'm thrilled to hear that we're going to get more stories with Steven Pacey and Tom Chadbon though!
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

JustBrad
I always wanted to see them together.

Rather akin to the old sergeant who has seen it all and the young buck eager for action.

prosperoproject
Should be quite an adventure - I'm really enjoying the season within a season model that BF have adopted. Can't wait till November Frown

BradPaula
JustBrad wrote:

Rather akin to the old sergeant who has seen it all and the young buck eager for action.

You mean like we've discussed before? Young brash Tarrant smarting off to older and experienced Grant who has enough and pulls Tarrant's underpants up over his head then walks away smirking? Yes. That would work fine for me. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

clareblues1
BradPaula wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

You mean like we've discussed before? Young brash Tarrant smarting off to older and experienced Grant who has enough and pulls Tarrant's underpants up over his head then walks away smirking? Yes. That would work fine for me. -Paula

Now that's just plain norty....

JustBrad
clareblues1 wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Now that's just plain norty....

This was our little fantasy of Grant's reaction to Tarrant's "I win, not just at games, but at life," speech, which to be fair, was Tarrant under the alien influence.

Once credentials are established, I see them getting on quite famously, much to Avon's annoyance.

Spaceresearcher
I'm wondering if they will have the twin of Tarrant?

JustBrad
Spaceresearcher wrote:

No one said Tarrant only had one brother....

Spaceresearcher
JustBrad wrote:

Spaceresearcher wrote:

No one said Tarrant only had one brother....

This is true and Tarrant doesn't really talk much about the rest of the family. Also in season 3, brother 1 is still alive. Could make for some interesting stories.

Gauda Cheese
We never met Avon's brother right?
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

JustBrad
Correct. Avon's brother, who in Avon's vision, so tenderly calls him Avon...

Edit: Nor do we meet Jenna's mum.

Gauda Cheese
JustBrad wrote:

Yeah thats Space Fall right? Thats something a BF writer could mine.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

trevor travis
Another Tarrant? Just wondering what Clarrant would do with TWO Tarrants? Grin

clareblues1
trevor travis wrote:

Never you mind...*taps nose* Grin

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Exactly the same thing she'd do with one Tarrant, but twice.

BradPaula
JustBrad wrote:

Wait, Brad. Don't we see a vision of Jenna's mum being 'taken away' by either medical staff or guards in the series? -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

JustBrad
That's in the same Zen induced dream in which we see Avon's brother. It's Jenna's vision in Spacefall when Zen is defending the ship. I'm going to say a vision is not the same as meeting the character, but maybe that's just bandying semantics.

If we 'meet' Avon's brother, then yes, we 'meeet' Jenna's mum.

Joe Dredd
Don't we see a vision of Jenna's mum being 'taken away' by either medical staff or guards in the series?

Being held captive, at least. It's interesting to speculate whether Zen uses a real memory from each person (i.e. this actually happened in the past) or a memory of the person in a contrived hazardous situation (the person is real but this never actually happened) to draw them to their deaths. I think it would be easier for Zen to 'replay' an existing memory but perhaps there is a danger the intruder would recognise it as a past event - though I suppose equally neither Avon nor Jenna question why they're suddenly with their family members.

Joe Dredd
I hope BF can encourage Mr. Pacey to use his 'Tarrant voice' in the new round of audios.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.89 seconds
9,834,897 unique visits since 8th January 2014