Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
SERIES TWO FULL CAST
prosperoproject
http://bigfinish....-blake-s-7
A Dream come true and an interesting solution to dealing with Josette's reluctance to return!Frown
Edited by BradPaula on 10 June 2014 20:46:36
 
Spaceship Dispatcher
Blake's 7 s3 stories sans Dayna suits me fine.

And that Chadbon bloke's back again!!! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
BradPaula
@prosperoproject: I edited your post to make your link clickable. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
BradPaula
Well, well, well.. Series Two of a full cast audio adventure set for November of 2014. And with Del Grant still as a crew member of Liberator. Will wonders never cease? I can only say a hearty thank you to Big Finish for giving the fans what they have craved for years- a full cast and original guest stars in the audios. Looking forward to this! -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
trevor travis
Woo-hoo, a series of full cast serials set during Colin Grin
 
Lurena
we desperately need a Del Grant smiley....
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
 
http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
BradPaula
Lurena wrote:

we desperately need a Del Grant smiley....


You can use my face. I can't seem to get this silly grin off of my face for some reason. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
blencathra
I'm very excited by this news. I've loved series 1 and this sounds to be a new and interesting direction. Shame about Josette, but I'm happy to have more of Tom Chadbon
 
Lurena
BradPaula wrote:

Lurena wrote:

we desperately need a Del Grant smiley....


You can use my face. I can't seem to get this silly grin off of my face for some reason. -Paula

I'll be working on that! Watch this space...
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
 
http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
trevor travis
I assume this season is set between "Death-Watch" and "Terminal". Hopefully they'll tie into the series, and explain why Avon is in such a mood at the start of "Terminal" and why he suddenly wants to find Blake.

Maybe a big shoot out, after a major falling out between Avon and Grant, with Grant shot dead.
 
Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Maybe a big shoot out, after a major falling out between Avon and Grant, with Grant shot dead.


That's a dangerous suggestion to make around these parts!! Grin

Oops
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Maybe a big shoot out, after a major falling out between Avon and Grant, with Grant shot dead.


That's a dangerous suggestion to make around these parts!! Grin

Oops


That's why I'm making it from Sweden. I'm safe here.... I think Grin

<<Just goes to answer knock on hotel room door>>
 
Spaceship Dispatcher
It was nice knowing you Buddy Oops
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
Gauda Cheese
OH MY GOD!

Sure my gal Dayna won't be in it, but a series C season! Ahhhhhhhhhh


Oops
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...
 
trevor travis
It was just an idea. BF can't go and kill Avon or Dayna or Vila, etc, in Season C, however, they could kill off Del Grant.

In any case, after this, Grant will have been in Vols 3 & 9 of the Libby Chronicles, plus a full season of full-cast audios. Not bad for a one-off character from the original series.

Killing him off would give closure to the Avon/Anna/Del storyline, and could be used to push Avon closer to the edge...
 
Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Killing him off... could be used to push Avon closer to the edge...


Its certainly pushing Paula closer to the edge!! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
Gauda Cheese
trevor travis wrote:

It was just an idea. BF can't go and kill Avon or Dayna or Vila, etc, in Season C, however, they could kill off Del Grant.

In any case, after this, Grant will have been in Vols 3 & 9 of the Libby Chronicles, plus a full season of full-cast audios. Not bad for a one-off character from the original series.

Killing him off would give closure to the Avon/Anna/Del storyline, and could be used to push Avon closer to the edge...


Its B7 everyone dies except Servalan.

I'm not sure I'd kill him here. I think it'd be rad to see Del G on the Scorpio
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...
 
prosperoproject
BradPaula wrote:

@prosperoproject: I edited your post to make your link clickable. -Paula


Thanks Paula - In my excitement to post the news I didn't realise Smile

You must be absolutely beside yourself with anticipation at lots more Del Grant!
 
BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

I assume this season is set between "Death-Watch" and "Terminal". Hopefully they'll tie into the series, and explain why Avon is in such a mood at the start of "Terminal" and why he suddenly wants to find Blake.

Maybe a big shoot out, after a major falling out between Avon and Grant, with Grant shot dead.


Ahem. Would you mind altering your ideas about how Grant ends up? I've had enough grief this week without that! AngryAngry -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

It was nice knowing you Buddy Oops


Welsh street sign at the ready! Grin -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.71 seconds
9,173,072 unique visits since 8th January 2014