Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Avebury outing 20th September
clareblues1
Venue TBC, but this date has been suggested as most of the usual rebel suspects happen to be free!

Suggested so far....Avebury (Meegat) - Children of the Stones....social gathering (SD)...other nominations welcome! Smile

**EDIT** Title of thread changed to Avebury, as that was the chosen location...
Edited by clareblues1 on 31 August 2014 12:54:34
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Count me in for Avebury, and there's bound to be a social gethering in the pub after that anyway Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

RichardMk2
I am still free on Saturday 20th September and as Avebury is just down the road from me. I shall put this in my diary.

clareblues1
Thread nuding....this event is still happening and coming up in the next month...but we have the Abingdon outing to come first...

RichardMk2
Jolly good! I look forward to seeing you all at Avebury on 20th September.

Travisina
clareblues1 wrote:

Thread nuding....this event is still happening and coming up in the next month...but we have the Abingdon outing to come first...

I think you meant thread nudging! But the typo does conjure up some astonishing mental images - Heavens, what do you get up to on your days out?! Pfft
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clareblues1
*falls on floor laughing* Oh that's a classic!! Good grief I may be loopy, but not quite that far gone! LOL

JustBrad
clareblues1 wrote:

*falls on floor laughing* Oh that's a classic!! Good grief I may be loopy, but not quite that far gone! LOL

It's always the quiet ones... Smile

clareblues1
Titter! Titter!! Well I did suggest while at the pub in Abingdon yesterday that Avon might look quite striking in a kilt...of course much to PC's amusement! Grin

clareblues1
I've just noticed on Google Maps that there's a National Trust Shop in Avebury, so SD and TT you should feel right at home!

clareblues1
There's also a nice café called The Circles...which is operated by the NT...(don't choke SD), serving organic and local produce, hot and cold food between 10am and 5.30pm (although hot lunches are probably only served after 12noon).

Sounds quite nice for an eatery and with my volunteers card I can get 20% off the total cost of the meal too.

rojkerr1
Happy day!

Ellen York
clareblues1 wrote:

There's also a nice café called The Circles...which is operated by the NT...(don't choke SD), serving organic and local produce, hot and cold food between 10am and 5.30pm (although hot lunches are probably only served after 12noon).

Sounds quite nice for an eatery and with my volunteers card I can get 20% off the total cost of the meal too.

Cafe run by the NT? Best be careful, could be a front for something sinister Wink

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Sadly still wrong side of da pond..

Any-one fancy looking at the improved Avebury manor..subject of The Manor Reborm ??? I'd love to se what yu guys and gals think of it..
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

trevor travis
clareblues1 wrote:

Oh no, there's bound to be suppresants and mind-altering drugs in the drinks.... stretches arms out in front like a zombie.... "I will join the National Trust".... "I will join the National Trust"... it's what happened with Clareblues, so went in for a Fanta and came out as a member Shock WinkGrin

clareblues1
Don't worry TT, the suppressants are quite fun actually...LOL

May I suggest a meet up time of 11am? Need to scout out a place...but Avebury's not huge...

JustBrad
By joining the National Trust for just 58 pounds, you can get 10% off your tea and scones. This offer is also open in the United States, if you're willing to drive just a couple of miles into Canada.

RichardMk2
I've not been to Avebury for a while, but the NT Cafe at nearby Lacock is very good.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
RichardMk2 wrote:

I've not been to Avebury for a while, but the NT Cafe at nearby Lacock is very good.

Loved Laycock but it seemed that eveytime I went in the summer, there was filmng happening..
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

clareblues1
Yes Lacock is nice we stopped there on the way down to Devon in May.

Though I think for our outing to Avebury it's perhaps just a little too far away and the cafe's are of a similar size...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.55 seconds
9,144,192 unique visits since 8th January 2014