Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 1
JustBrad

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Australia - Mission to Destiny - Saturday '21' June
Gauda Cheese
Tyce wrote:

Cally's asleep on the job!

Oh that Cally.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

Cally telepaths "Alone" - I love Blake's unsympathetic response!

Which I guess is mostly Gareth, rather than the script. I love the way he makes Blake as unpleasant as possible, then the writers pick up on it in Barney. Even the whiter than white hero doesn't stay that way for long!

Travisina
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Dudley Simpson's music is very similar to his Doctor Who work in this episode, a lot like City of Death...

I love the piano riffs - very Agatha Christie murder mystery -esque!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
I like sf where characters discuss where they are, what could be happening and indulge in speculation rather than just kicking doors in and waving guns and potential threats. Each approach has its own creative merits of course, but I prefer fantasy drama written like this.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Tyce
Nothing like being 'very' dead instead of just dead.

trevor travis
This is another episode that proves the "a group of rebels fighting an oppressive regime" doesn't really cover B7. There's far more to it than that.

Gauda Cheese
Sonheim is a class act all the way through. Just you watch.

trevor travis
Oh, it says S A R A in big blood red writing. I wonder who the murderer is Grin (maybe it's because my handwriting is quite angular, that I just see this straight away)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Love the scene where Cally volunteers herself and Avon as hostages! The way that Avon responds to Cally, she answers telepathically and then he answers he back is very cleverly written and performed. Jan's telepathic line must have been recorded seperately and a moment of silence left for it on the studio floor. To the other characters, that exchange must have seemed slightly odd...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
K9!

trevor travis
Is Avon wearing shoulder pads?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Have sent you an apologetic PM Travisina...

trevor travis
Good cast in this one. Recognise a lot of the people in it, but not sure where from in some cases. I think that might be Drax.

Gauda Cheese
trevor travis wrote:

Is Avon wearing shoulder pads?

In an episode with crazy collars, your questioning the shoulder pads? Oops

trevor travis

You haven't started accidently deleting posts already have you SD? Wink

On a speedway forum, I once accidentally deleted a member Grin
Edited by trevor travis on 21 June 2014 11:11:59

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Oh, it says S A R A in big blood red writing. I wonder who the murderer is Grin (maybe it's because my handwriting is quite angular, that I just see this straight away)

I never did notice that, not on any time I watched it until coming into fandom and reading people's comments on it being it obvious.... Grin

Travisina

I'll sort it after the rewatch!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Tyce
It's impossible to open the safe without a molecular key and combination - OR VILLA!

Joe Dredd
trevor travis wrote:

I reckon it was Avon in the tracking gallery with the great, whopping gun.... oops wrong episode!

He's been suspected before!

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/Cluedo_zps3f418424.jpg

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

You haven't started accidently posts already have you SD? Wink

On a speedway forum, I once accidentally deleted a member Grin

Accidentally edited one of her posts into oblivion on the Ben Steed thread...Angry

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.43 seconds
9,159,814 unique visits since 8th January 2014