Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Australia - Seek, Locate, Destroy - 'Saturday' 7 June
Tyce
8pm Saturday 7 June - Australian Eastern Standard Time

Tyce
Spaceship Dispatcher has just advised that he cant make it to next weeks Aussie Rewatch. Since he and I were the only ones here this week I was wondering if anyone else is going to join me next week.

If not I might give it a miss myself. Oops

Travisina
I've just posted on the The Web thread - I should available next Saturday. But yes, Tyce - I'd like to join you for S-L-D, especially as I'll be missing the UK rewatch on 10th June - somehow I've managed to quadruple-book myself for that evening - pure skill or amazing lack of coordination? Oops
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

I've just posted on the The Web somehow I've managed to quadruple-book myself for that evening - pure skill or amazing lack of coordination? Oops

Just promote it as being extremely popular.........

Hugbot
Travisina, I had a good laugh at your announcement: "Join fellow members Downunder to meet Servalan, Travis and the Hugbot ..."

Normally, I don't watch TV at noon, but I think I have to make an exception for this episode! Grin

Travisina
Hugbot wrote:

Travisina, I had a good laugh at your announcement: "Join fellow members Downunder to meet Servalan, Travis and the Hugbot ..."

Normally, I don't watch TV at noon, but I think I have to make an exception for this episode! Grin

Oh, do join us Hugbot - how can you resist the robot that inspired your name? Smile

Obsidian
Sorry guys. I missed The Web 'cos I didn't see the changed times been flat out like the proverbial lizard drinking and I may have to miss S-L-D, which would really make me sad, but I could be on a flight to Switzerland by that time. If I'm around, I'll definitely watch. Sorry to miss you all. Oops
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.seraglio-design.com
Travisina
Good morning / evening - is this still happening today?

Tyce
That's the plan.

Hugbot
Hi all and good evening/morning or whatever (it's 12 noon over here).

Tyce
Hugbot wrote:

Hi all and good evening/morning or whatever (it's 12 noon over here).

Hi Hugbot.

Hugbot
I shouldn't do this ... it's noon, the sun is shining brillantly ... but I couldn't resist the announcement on the home page. And besides, SLD is a favourite of mine ... it was with SLD and Destiny when I became finally hooked.

Travisina
Coming up to 11.00am in a rain-swept South East England. Just eating breakfast...

Hugbot
Hi Travisina! Don't worry about the rain, it's more appropriate to watch TV on a rainy day.

Travisina
Hugbot wrote:

I shouldn't do this ... it's noon, the sun is shining brillantly ... but I couldn't resist the announcement on the home page. And besides, SLD is a favourite of mine ... it was with SLD and Destiny when I became finally hooked.

It was the first episode I ever saw - in 1980 or 81 (I grew up in a country where B7 wasn't shown) - so I have a very soft spot for it. I also think it's a really good ensemble piece for the whole crew, and it introduces the Main Villains. Pressing start... now!

Hugbot
Started ...

Travisina
Yay, here comes the Hugbot 9000!

Gauda Cheese
I'm here!
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Tyce
Hugbot wrote:

Glad we are enough to en-Tyce you away from your sunny day - promise it will be worth it. (sorry - had to throw the en-Tyce thing in - ha ha)

Hugbot
Awww ... ain't it cute??? Oops

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.52 seconds
9,127,404 unique visits since 8th January 2014