Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sherlock Holmes/Space:1999
Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

The poor women of that day, having to be cossetted in those whale-boned corsets! -P

You don't fancy a trip back in time then?! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I always thought the casting of this series was superb. -P

You would say that about any show that picks Tom for a recurring role Grin

Actually I was thinking of the actresses playing the sisters, but you do have a point... -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula

This episode turns a bit artistic towards the end here...

Ear, ear. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
This episode turns a bit artistic towards the end here...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
A suitably melancholy ending to the series...

BradPaula
SD, did you fall through a black hole? -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Sorry Paula - I just got thrown off by my computer locking so badly I couldn't get online or play the disk! Can we restart rewatch #2 at 8.15 please?

BradPaula

Sorry Paula - I just got thrown off by my computer locking so badly I couldn't get online or play the disk! Can we restart rewatch #2 at 8.15 please?

Certainly! -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Thanks! Grin

BradPaula
Do you remember Martin Landau and Barbara Bain from Mission Impossible? I do. It used to be run Sunday nights at 9 pm. Never missed it. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started - take two! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Love the design of this show - well, actually I love everything about this show. But the design is especially good!

BradPaula
This is funny. I just read the Space: 1999 novel I picked up at the swap table at Steventon. It contained the first three stories and this was the last in the novel- so I know what will happen! -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Uh oh...

BradPaula

Love the design of this show - well, actually I love everything about this show. But the design is especially good!

Yes, it's so smooth and sleek, with ultra-modern furnishings, etc. Even the costumes are cool. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

This is funny. I just read the Space: 1999 novel I picked up at the swap table at Steventon. It contained the first three stories and this was the last in the novel- so I know what will happen! -P

oops! Sorry Grin

Well, I don't remember the ending so NO SPOILERS!!!! GrinGrin

BradPaula

Having just spent two days on a First Aid course, I wanted to scream at Paul for his reaction to Sandra fainting!! Angry

Good, so next time TT slams his noggin into a street sign, be it Welsh or English, you can tend to his wounds! -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Yes, it's so smooth and sleek, with ultra-modern furnishings, etc. Even the costumes are cool. -P

There is a bleakness about the show, but a bright and modern feel at the same time...

Spaceship Dispatcher
The Eagle ships are my favourite Anderson craft Happy

BradPaula
Re the design, etc. It seems they had a lot more money to work with than other series... like Blake's 7. -P

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.63 seconds
9,847,506 unique visits since 8th January 2014