Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 16

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 925
· Newest Rebel: uazdah

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sherlock Holmes/Space:1999
Spaceship Dispatcher
The Date: Wednesday the 4th of June 2014

1st Rewatch - Sherlock Holmes: The Adventure of the Cardboard Box @ 7.00pm UK time
2nd Rewatch - Space:1999 - Black Sun @ 8.00pm UK time

All fans of Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes and of the cult classic space fantasy adventure series Space:1999 are most welcome to join Paula and myself for an evening of superb television drama! Spin those dvds...

Oops
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good evening! Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Hello, all ready for an afternoon of Tom Chadbon, er, I mean Jeremy Brett as the great detective, and then an ep of Space 1999. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started! Roll classic Holmes credits... Happy

BradPaula
Have you ever seen Ian McKellen's Richard III? It has Edward Hardwicke in it. Set in WWII era- quite good. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Who's that playing the inspector? Grin

BradPaula
The poor women of that day, having to be cossetted in those whale-boned corsets! -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Have you ever seen Ian McKellen's Richard III? It has Edward Hardwicke in it. Set in WWII era- quite good. -P

No, I haven't seen it - but I am looking forward to seeing it dramatised in The Hollow Crown s2 Happy

BradPaula
The inspector? Why the inestimable Thomas Chadbon, fantastic actor, handsome, well, you get the idea. -P

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

No, I haven't seen it - but I am looking forward to seeing it dramatised in The Hollow Crown s2 Happy

Yes, we're quite looking forward to Hollow Crown 2. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Another beautifully designed episode...

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is all a lot deeper and, dare I say it, better than the original story! Happy

BradPaula
The medical profession is notorious for their bad penmanship, no! LOL -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Oh! That's Ciaran Hinds! Grin

Time to look up the cast list...

Spaceship Dispatcher
There's a whole lot more story created for this one - the original hardly moved outside Mrs Cushing's house! Enjoying this Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Joanna David and Deborah Findlay are excellent as the Cushing sisters! Could not have cast them better imo.

Spaceship Dispatcher
This was a good final episode of the series...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Ciaran Hinds has certainly gone on to great things; one of the two leads in popular UK crime drama Above Suspicion and Ceasar in Rome s1 - not that I rated Rome at all, but Above Suspicion was good.

BradPaula
I always thought the casting of this series was superb. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I always thought the casting of this series was superb. -P

You would say that about any show that picks Tom for a recurring role Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.73 seconds
9,885,335 unique visits since 8th January 2014