Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 2

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
NEW TITAN FIND Blakes 7 Model KIT Run
Spaceresearcher
Sensationally the recent production for the Federation Pursuit Ship model kits went well, so Titan Find is going to undertake another production run of one of there previous lines.

If your interested, why not take part in this short survey and the Blakes 7 model kit of your dreams could become a reality. Personally I voted for 'The Chase Craft' as that would make for another great set of ships to hunt down the Liberator model kit.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CBMVSHK

The recent Federation Pursuit ship kit is superb. I'll be sure to post some photos when I've put one together for those who didn't grab one this time round for you to enjoy.

Way to go fellow fans. With a bit of luck, perhaps 'The London' might become a reality too with enough interest.

Coser
As the choices were:

Scorpio
Liberator
Chase Craft
S4 base

That's the order I put them in. After all, I don't need a S4 base until I have the Scorpio, and I don't need a chase craft until after I have the Liberator.

Really hope that the London does get kitted, I would love one of those.
"Ask ten different scientists about the environment, population control, genetics, and you'll get ten different answers, but there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred years or a thousand years or a million years, eventually our Sun will grow cold and go out. When that happens, it won't just take us. It'll take Marilyn Monroe, and Lao-Tzu, and Einstein, and Morobuto, and Buddy Holly, and Aristophanes…then all of this…all of this…was for nothing. Unless we go to the stars." Commander sinclair, Babylon 5.

Joe Dredd
Yes, I wish the London was on the survey. Still, I missed out on the S4 base last time so that had my first vote.

Coser
New update from John. Poll results are in, and it's going to be expensive!

"Hi all

The fans have spoken and the results of the poll on the reissues are as follows

1st Liberator
2nd Scorpio
3rd Chase Craft
4th S4 Logo Base

So here is the plan. I would like to do a run of both the Liberator and the Scorpio. Its essentially the same approach as with the Pursuit ship. I need about 15 preorder deposits for both models as new molds are needed all around. As before I don't have a final price on either kit but I am targeting ~$170 for the Liberator and ~$250 for the Scorpio. The Scorpio is large and it needs to be rotocast so its not cheap. If I can bring them in cheaper I will.

As before, if you are interested I need to get a 50% deposit on the model(s) you are interested in, so $85 for the Liberator and $125 for the Scorpio. The best way to do that is via Paypal and my paypal email is "titanfind(at)gmail(dot)com"

If all goes well on this round then I will target doing the London next so tell all your B7 friends.

Please email me if you have any questions.

Sincerely

John
Titan Find

"Ask ten different scientists about the environment, population control, genetics, and you'll get ten different answers, but there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred years or a thousand years or a million years, eventually our Sun will grow cold and go out. When that happens, it won't just take us. It'll take Marilyn Monroe, and Lao-Tzu, and Einstein, and Morobuto, and Buddy Holly, and Aristophanes…then all of this…all of this…was for nothing. Unless we go to the stars." Commander sinclair, Babylon 5.

Spaceresearcher
No matter what, it looks like every Blakes 7 fans favourite model is always going to be a model of The Liberator and who can blame them. It is terrific ship.

Strangely Jan Chappell commented that she thought it looked like a chandelier on it's side. I can see how the ship could pass for a chandlier with a bit of work, but honestly, it just looks so uniquely cool as a starship.

Coser
And it looks like the Liberator is definately going ahead, but the Scorpio seems borderline.

That either means that people may have some credit with John if he takes the (Unlikely, in my opinion) decision to cancel the Scorpio, or those of us who have laid down a deposit, will be asked to shoulder a bigger chunk of change to get it produced anyway.

Unless, of course, John decides to make the run anyway and have some stock to sell later, but by his wording it seems to me that he is planning things so that he gets enough from the sales promised by people paying deposits to cover the costs. If the moulds stand up to producing more kits at a later date that he can sell, then that's just gravy for him.

I really hope that the lower demand for the Scorpio does not cast doubt onto his plan of producing the London.

Coser
Great news. Heard from John .

"Greetings all

A quick status update on the Liberator and Scorpio re-issues. Both projects are happening. In fact I sent the orders for the kits into the caster about two weeks ago. So the runs are essentially closed. If you are on the fence at all let me know ASAP and I can add an extra casting. Otherwise we are moving on.

I think the Liberator will take about a month to do and the Scorpio a little longer. The Liberator decals are done so progress is being made.

Also because these reissues went so well I am pretty confident that the London will get its debut finally this year. For those of you that are interested in a kit of London please let me know as I would like to get a sense of interest. Not taking orders just yet as I want to get the other kits out the door first.

Thanks everyone for your support and I hope you are having a great summer.

Cheers

John
Titan Find"

So the London looks like it's a go.

Joe Dredd
That's great news, and for anyone buying the Scorpio I can recommend it - it's superb!

Coser
Already put down a deposit for both Liberator and Scorpio, and registered my interest in the London.

hope it all goes well.

Birdie
I have put down a deposit for the Scorpio, I already have the Liberator. Looking forward to hearing any news on progress of the kits Smile

Coser
"Greeting B7 fans,

I am delighted to be able to let you know that casting on the run of Liberator kits is done. The kits are making their way to me as we speak and I hope to have them on hand around Aug 18th.

Some of you have also ordered a Scorpio kit and I will be asking you if you want the Liberator sent separately or if you want to wait and have both kits shipped together. The Scorpio kits will take some additional time.

I will start sending out requests for the balance + S&H on the Liberators shortly.

Thanks for you patience. Almost there!

Best

John
Titan Find
"

So, any time now. Although I ordered both, I am going to ask to have them shipped sepperately. I can only assume it'll cost more in the long run, but it also means I can get them on the top of my Grey Mountain all the sooner!

Birdie
Does anyone know if The Liberator kits shipped yet?

Coser
Have you had the request? I told John that I was happy to have mine shipped with the Scorpio, as that would probably save him some postage and trouble. If I'd have asked him to ship the Liberator straight away, he'd have sent me a request for the remaining payment and shipping. Once he's received that, then he seems to ship pretty quickly.

Birdie
No, I don't seem to get the group mailouts. I know the Scorpio is delayed a bit while the Liberator kits are dealt with, was just wondering if they were being shipped yet, as I know John had them in hand a few weeks ago.

I'm going to be away for a few weeks soon, and don't know if I'll be able to access my email, so it would be helpful to know when the balance is going to be due. Will have to drop John a line.

RB
Birdie wrote:

No, I don't seem to get the group mailouts. I know the Scorpio is delayed a bit while the Liberator kits are dealt with, was just wondering if they were being shipped yet, as I know John had them in hand a few weeks ago.

I'm going to be away for a few weeks soon, and don't know if I'll be able to access my email, so it would be helpful to know when the balance is going to be due. Will have to drop John a line.

Got my email last week and a payment request for the remainder and shipping, so mine is on its way standard by 10 I hope...Smile

clanger68
Was that for the Liberator, or the Scorpio RB?

Cheers,

Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
RB
clanger68 wrote:

Was that for the Liberator, or the Scorpio RB?

Cheers,

Andy

That was for the Liberator Andy..

clanger68
Great, thank you RB.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Coser
"Goon news everyone! The Scorpio kits are done and will be shipped out to me this weekend. It will take about two weeks for me to get them, maybe less. Then I will send out invoices for the balance of the payments.

So almost there. Attached are some teaser pics of a casting of the main Scorpio body. Its rotocast so its hollow, otherwise it would take a ton of resin, cost a fortune and be like a lead brick!

Thanks again for all your support and patience.

Best

John
Titan Find
"

So looks like the wait is nearly over. Another couple of weeks and we should start getting notifications. Unfortunately I can't work out how to get the pictures up here, but she sure looks big!

RB
Morning all, My liberator kit is down and safe...
Unsure

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.63 seconds
9,097,710 unique visits since 8th January 2014