Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
BBC 2 - cake eating
clareblues1
You know when something really catches your funny bone and you can't stop laughing over it...well this is one of those for me... I first saw it a couple of weeks ago and every time since it still makes me howl...

It's just the BBC 2 50 year celebration with the fuzzy 2 eating the cake, but I think it's hilarious!! To my delight I've found it's been put onto Youtube as well, so our overseas viewers can also see it!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtub...2Kk7OIieiQ
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Spaceresearcher
Sounds like fun clareblues1, was it as good as 'The One Ronnie'?

Alas going to that link from this part of the planet brings up:

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Sorry about that.

I'll keep checking back though and thanks for sharing.

Angry Angel
Very cute! I've been enjoying some of the BBC2 celebrations, so many great programmes over the years.

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
Coser
SR, it's only a channel ident, so only lasts a few seconds.

It's good, but I still prefer the one Ronnie's "Blackberry" scetch.
"Ask ten different scientists about the environment, population control, genetics, and you'll get ten different answers, but there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred years or a thousand years or a million years, eventually our Sun will grow cold and go out. When that happens, it won't just take us. It'll take Marilyn Monroe, and Lao-Tzu, and Einstein, and Morobuto, and Buddy Holly, and Aristophanes…then all of this…all of this…was for nothing. Unless we go to the stars." Commander sinclair, Babylon 5.

clareblues1
Spaceresearcher wrote:

Sounds like fun clareblues1, was it as good as 'The One Ronnie'?

Alas going to that link from this part of the planet brings up:

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Sorry about that.

I'll keep checking back though and thanks for sharing.

Oh drat, wretched viewing rights restrictions! As Coser said it's just a channel ident thing, but it amused me to bits!!

For the benefit of those who can't see it...it's a sort of fuzzy/fluffy type of puppet '2' (for BBC 2) that dives into and eats a big cake with 50 on it to celebrate the 50 years BBC2 has been broadcasting.
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.29 seconds
9,176,370 unique visits since 8th January 2014