Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Protest Colin Rewatch - The Harvest Of Kairos
Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I can't imagine anyone giving this episode 0/10. I think it's at least a 7 or 8. I've always enjoyed Harvest. -Paula


8/10 definately!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
Hugbot
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

The resolution is quite clever, except it requires Servie to be a bit thick. Therefore it's maybe the weakest aspect of an excellent episode for me.


No... I don't think she's thick or ooc here, she just reflects the culture she has grown up in - even in 2014 we're increasingly tech dependant, with a whole generation who can't read a road atlas because they have satnav (*spits*) on their smartphones!


That's exactly what we were talking about in the Cherry Tree at Steventon - people blindly relying on satnav, spell checkers etc. without engaging their brain.
 
littlesue
Well thank you for another rewatch.
Next week we have City at the edge...the episode written especially for Michael because his daughter didn't like the things the pupils at her school were saying about his character.
Me? I'm of to watch another episode of Adam A.
I've now got my Boss watching it and another lady I know wants to borrow the dvds as well.
We are all the same vintage...and the series has stayed with us since 1966!
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
JustBrad
6/10. Solid idea, but points off for the sexism, Brian, and the death of Jarvik, Queen of Scots.
 
trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

Servalan is a fool, rejecting what she sees ...

Hm, that reminds me of a sentence I read somewhere not so long ago ...


Ah, but we don't know what she 'saw.'


I guess that's a good point. Would exactly would the Sopron reflect back at Servalan?
 
Lurena
Well, I'm back again, got kicked off after e third try to post.
I did enjoy the rewatch anyhow, beit without the interaction I liked to have with you. Sad. Hopefully next time better...
Bye for now with an old episode card...
i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/neoantares/episode%20cards/HarvestofKairos.jpg
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
 
http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Hugbot
trevor travis wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

Servalan is a fool, rejecting what she sees ...

Hm, that reminds me of a sentence I read somewhere not so long ago ...


Ah, but we don't know what she 'saw.'


I guess that's a good point. Would exactly would the Sopron reflect back at Servalan?


She saw exactly the same as Jarvik did: an old LM. This was not the Sopron proper, but Avon 's gadget, influencing only Zen's sensors.
 
Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

6/10. Solid idea, but points off for the sexism, Brian, and the death of Jarvik, Queen of Scots.


For once, I don't mind the sexism. It's so totally over the top, it's fun. I do mourn the loss of Jarvik, though - he should have joined the Liberator crew and given both Avon and Tarrant a run for their money!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

Servalan is a fool, rejecting what she sees ...

Hm, that reminds me of a sentence I read somewhere not so long ago ...


Ah, but we don't know what she 'saw.'


I guess that's a good point. Would exactly would the Sopron reflect back at Servalan?



I think it's Avon's line: The question is, 'What will Servalan see, and will she believe it?'
 
trevor travis
An average mark of around 7 or 8 out of 10 there, methinks! Grin

Thanks everyone. Next week is "City", let's hope that's not a protest rewatch as well Grin
 
BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

Servalan is a fool, rejecting what she sees ...

Hm, that reminds me of a sentence I read somewhere not so long ago ...


Ah, but we don't know what she 'saw.'


I guess that's a good point. Would exactly would the Sopron reflect back at Servalan?


A megalomaniac despot with a slightly better frock. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
littlesue
Hugbot wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

The resolution is quite clever, except it requires Servie to be a bit thick. Therefore it's maybe the weakest aspect of an excellent episode for me.


No... I don't think she's thick or ooc here, she just reflects the culture she has grown up in - even in 2014 we're increasingly tech dependant, with a whole generation who can't read a road atlas because they have satnav (*spits*) on their smartphones!


That's exactly what we were talking about in the Cherry Tree at Steventon - people blindly relying on satnav, spell checkers etc. without engaging their brain.


I always pack a mapbook and have a dictionary close to hand. I'm afraid my maths isn't so good as it should be so I do use a calculator...but only to check if my working out on paper is okay
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
Hugbot
Nice rewatch, thanks everybody! Good night, and see you next time!
 
Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Thanks everyone. Next week is "City", let's hope that's not a protest rewatch as well Grin


She doesn't like Vila, never has. I don't hold out much hope Angry
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
Spaceship Dispatcher
Thanks for your company everyone - TT, Paula - see you in the Avengers room! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
JustBrad
BradPaula wrote:

clareblues1 wrote:

Sorry folks, am going to miss another re-watch. Garden club committee duty calls.

Have a good one though...and perhaps someone would rush in and brush off Tarrant's costume on my behalf after the fight scene...thank you. Grin


What pray tell, should we do about Tarrant's visible pantie line? You remember during the fight scene with Jarvik, our hero in that light-coloured costume shows more than he bargained for. Should we avert our eyes, Clare?

Sorry you can't make it tonight! -Paula


Tarrant should follow Avon's example.
 
BradPaula
JustBrad wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

clareblues1 wrote:

Sorry folks, am going to miss another re-watch. Garden club committee duty calls.

Have a good one though...and perhaps someone would rush in and brush off Tarrant's costume on my behalf after the fight scene...thank you. Grin


What pray tell, should we do about Tarrant's visible pantie line? You remember during the fight scene with Jarvik, our hero in that light-coloured costume shows more than he bargained for. Should we avert our eyes, Clare?

Sorry you can't make it tonight! -Paula


Tarrant should follow Avon's example.


If you mean 'going commando' I think that would only make it worse! LOL

And perhaps the general membership will now realize why we are married to each other. We are two peas in a pod. And slightly rotten and fruity ones at that! Angry -Paula (Mrs. Brad).
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
JustBrad
No, I meant studded leather briefs. Get your mind out of the gutter.
 
JustBrad


And perhaps the general membership will now realize why we are married to each other. We are two peas in a pod. And slightly rotten and fruity ones at that! Angry -Paula (Mrs. Brad).


I thought it was because no one else would have anything to do with either one of us....

Always marry in fandom, always marry someone at least as insane as you are.
 
BradPaula
JustBrad wrote:

No, I meant studded leather briefs. Get your mind out of the gutter.


Moi? -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.48 seconds
9,095,700 unique visits since 8th January 2014