Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sherlock Holmes/New Avengers
Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Marshmallows? Why? -P

Are they not as popular stateside?

Oh, yes. In fact I had to get a couple because of Purdy! But we usually toast them over a fire. -P

Over here they are usually consumed by the ton, but straight from the bag.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis

The banter between Purdey and Gambit is brilliant in this episode, often better than the main action Grin

Grrrrrrr.... Gambit..... grrrrrrr Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Wow! Great shot of the RR in the foreground and then zooming in about half a mile to the car in the lane!!! Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula

Wow! Great shot of the RR in the foreground and then zooming in about half a mile to the car in the lane!!! Happy

Only you would spot and then comment on such a thing! LOL -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Incredible camera work, and co-ordination by the director to set it up - awesome production values!

BradPaula
Slightly off topic, but we just bought the David Tennant Richard II and hope to watch it this weekend. -P

trevor travis

BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Marshmallows? Why? -P

Oh, yes. In fact I had to get a couple because of Purdy! But we usually toast them over a fire. -P

They are toasted over here as well SD.

Spaceship Dispatcher
"I have put my mark on you..."

Gunner has Imipak?! Grin

(does he also have Rashel?)

BradPaula
I think I've shown tremendous restraint on not saying anything about the character named Grant in this episode. Oops! Just mentioned him! -P

BradPaula
Nice bathroom!! -P

trevor travis

BradPaula wrote:

Incredible camera work, and co-ordination by the director to set it up - awesome production values!

Good production values, but it's just an orindalry spy thriller. What happened to the fabulous fantastical plots of the Peel/King eras!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Marshmallows? Why? -P

They are toasted over here as well SD.

Oh, okay. Have never encountered it over here, only in US tv shows and Peanuts cartoons! Grin

trevor travis

Gunner has Imipak?! Grin

Maybe a Rashel clone Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Good production values, but it's just an orindalry spy thriller. What happened to the fabulous fantastical plots of the Peel/King eras!!

There's no such thing as an ordinary spy thriller imo, but then you know my obsession with Cold War espionage from my dvd collection.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Gunner has Imipak?! Grin

Maybe a Rashel clone Grin

That'll do Grin

BradPaula
You have never encountered toasted marshmallows? Never been in the boy scouts? I suppose then you have no idea what s'mores are. They are toasted marshmallows with a slab of chocolate on graham crackers. Good old Girl Scout (Guide) campfire snack. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

...What happened to the fabulous fantastical plots of the Peel/King eras!!

What happened to the sensible, serious plots of the classic Cathy Gale era? Oh... they came back Grin

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

There's no such thing as an ordinary spy thriller imo, but then you know my obsession with Cold War espionage from my dvd collection.

SD. you seem to have everything in your DVD collection Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

You have never encountered toasted marshmallows? Never been in the boy scouts? I suppose then you have no idea what s'mores are. They are toasted marshmallows with a slab of chocolate on graham crackers. Good old Girl Scout (Guide) campfire snack. -P

No, I haven't heard of any of that! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

SD. you seem to have everything in your DVD collection Grin

True Grin
But more of some things than others Happy

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.63 seconds
9,921,138 unique visits since 8th January 2014