Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Avengers/Buck Rogers
Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

"I don't want them to be late for the war!"

They can't be American after all then. Oops

Normally around 3 years late... and then all the glory Grin

Now wait one cotton picking minute! -P

SD, I think we're safe, it's at least 10 months until Paula is back over Grin

She'll have forgotten by then Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

JustBrad

trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

"I don't want them to be late for the war!"

They can't be American after all then. Oops

Normally around 3 years late... and then all the glory Grin

Now wait one cotton picking minute! -P

SD, I think we're safe, it's at least 10 months until Paula is back over Grin

She'll have forgotten by then Grin

hang on to that dream...

trevor travis
The War Witch is defeated, and they're all friends, even with Ardala.

A happy ending.

You can tell it's not B7 Grin Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Great episode! Thanks everyone for your company tonight. Take it easy Brad Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

A happy ending.

Its what I wish Blake had been, and why I'll never truly like Derek.

JustBrad
The Keeper? Pendar?

trevor travis

Great episode! Thanks everyone for your company tonight. Take it easy Brad Happy

Yup, great end to the season... well until that guy started signing.

Take it easy back at work Brad

Spaceship Dispatcher
The site seemed to settle down too. Has anyone been accidentally suspended lately do we know?

BradPaula
Thanks for the fun rewatches guys. See you next time. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

A happy ending.

Its what I wish Blake had been, and why I'll never truly like Derek.

Every season of B7 ends on a low note (Libby appears to blow up, facing a whole war fleet, the Libby REALLY blows up), why change with Derek Grin

JustBrad
There's a distant star...

JustBrad

BradPaula

The site seemed to settle down too. Has anyone been accidentally suspended lately do we know?

Not that I know of. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

I've now got it scanning over the Derek end titles.... even allowing for Vere changing the music Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Every season of B7 ends on a low note (Libby appears to blow up, facing a whole war fleet, the Libby REALLY blows up), why change with Derek Grin

The regulars always survived at the end of each season. They did change the formula with Derek Oops

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

The regulars always survived at the end of each season. They did change the formula with Derek Oops

Er.... Travis, Zen, the Liberator (also a regular in my book), all died or were destroyed in final episodes. Albert's finale also appeared to wipe out the entire crew, only for it to turn out to be a prediction rather than the real thing blowing up.

Same formula, just taken a little further, as it was each season. Just as well there wasn't an Eric, how could they have topped the ending to "Blake" Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
By regulars I mean a character played in every episode by an actor, excluding voice only roles because the actor in that instance played several parts in every series so it can't be said that his part in the show was written out.

Travis wasn't a regular, merely a semi-regular villain as he's not in enough episodes to count as more than that, and Zen/Liberator were not really characters regular or otherwise but special effects creations - Peter Tuddenham, who was the regular actor associated with Zen, did stay on the show and played Slave. (likewise, I never count K-9 as a companion)

Anything would top the ending of Blake imo, one of my least favourite episodes of any television series that I otherwise enjoy; one of the cheapest, most lazy cop-out endings ever. "Oh, let's not bother to think of a proper ending with lines and plot or character development and stuff, like I'm being paid to do - let's just shoot them all and go for a pint" - Sorry, I hate it. I really do. Chris Boucher is otherwise one of my favourite writers and show runners but, as with the Moff, he equally had the ability to do things (only occassionally) that annoy me in equal measure; and that last scene is one of them.

Everyone is allowed an episode they really, really don't like - and for me its Blake, even more than Animals... Grin
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 15 May 2014 10:10:31

trevor travis
So Travis (who appeared in 13 episodes) doesn't count, but Soolin (who also appeared in 13 episodes) does?

And Zen (33 episodes) doesn't count but Tarrant and Dayna (26 episodes apiece) do?

You're entitled to your own opinion on "Blake" SD, but to say regular characters didn't die in "Star One" and "Terminal" is blatantly untrue. WinkGrin

In terms of Colin, Servalan also "died" in Terminal; it's only in Derek that she was resurrected. I mention that one as well; simply because had there been an Eric, some of the deaths in "Blake" would not have been so.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Travis appearances were not regular though, just often. Soolin was regular as her appearances were consecutive. Regular to me means 'all the time' not just sometimes. I would call Travis and Servalan 'recurring' characters.

trevor travis

Travis appearances were not regular though, just often. Soolin was regular as her appearances were consecutive. Regular to me means 'all the time' not just sometimes. I would call Travis and Servalan 'recurring' characters.

And Zen? How is he not a regular? He's one of the seven!!! Wink

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.69 seconds
9,172,303 unique visits since 8th January 2014