Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Location visit to Quex Park, Kent
President Solvite
That's the problem isn't it? The more people that want to get involved the less likely that we can all make it!

If a fair majority can make the 9th or another suitable date I think we should go for it. For people who can't maybe another time?

FWIW we can make any of the dates suggested so far.

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
trevor travis
I won't know for about a month whether I can make May 9th, but I agree with PS.... let's go with the date if the majority of people can make it, because we missed out on Quex Park last year trying to get a date when everyone could make it. If I miss out this time, there's always next time.

Let's decide the date, and then it gives us plenty of time to make the arrangements so that we can get the permission to visit the location properly.

clareblues1
Smile Hopefully you can join us TT!!

CB, SD, RMK2 and the Solvites on the roll so far...any other takers?
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

clanger68
I'm hoping May 9th works for us as well.

I really want to visit the location with you guys.

Will try to organise time off etc and confirm as soon as possible.

Will the majority be staying overnight do you think?

Cheers,

Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
purplecleric
I'm hoping I'll be able to make this too, and as it's a bit far to manage all in one day, would be thinking about an overnight stay...

clareblues1
Hi PC, will be good to have you with us Smile

At present I'm not planning to stay overnight...but need to work out the logistics of the trip...

b7gary
I have been informed that brit scifi will be on the weekend of 9/10 may at the space centre.

clareblues1
b7gary wrote:

I have been informed that brit scifi will be on the weekend of 9/10 may at the space centre.

Just had a look at the website, but no mention of guests as yet. No idea if they're planning to have any B7 actors present this year.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm not planning on going to Leicester, so it's still an available weekend for me.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

meegat39
I can't do that weekend because I'm on my nephew's fiancee's hen weekend. However, I might not come anyway...
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

b7gary
I know there are no details on the space centre website yet,but I have been asked by the organisers if I would put a costume display on at britscifi. Grin

clareblues1
b7gary wrote:

I know there are no details on the space centre website yet,but I have been asked by the organisers if I would put a costume display on at britscifi. Grin

Hi Gary...thanks for that...guess we'll just have to wait for further news re guests...

b7gary
I have just told mark,one of the organisers of brit scifi, that I will display, some costumes, 9/10 may. Should be great fun.

clareblues1
Thread bumping again Smile

trevor travis
Do we know more about whether B7 will be represented at Brit Sci-Fi or not?

President Solvite
We are still good for the 9th May.. (The Solvites)

If there is still enough interest for that particular day we will need to contact them to ensure that the Waterloo Tower will be available.

Who else is theoretically going?

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Spaceship Dispatcher
President Solvite wrote:

If there is still enough interest for that particular day we will need to contact them to ensure that the Waterloo Tower will be available.

I'm around for a Horizon gathering, preferably a location visit, on that day; although I'm not interested in going to the Space Centre event.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Travisina
Time test -

EDIT: 2 mins out
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clareblues1
trevor travis wrote:

Do we know more about whether B7 will be represented at Brit Sci-Fi or not?

Hi TT, unfortunately not at the moment. Gary has confirmed he will be attending with his costume collection, but that's all we know. I've just checked their website and their is currently no mention of any guests, but I imagine this will change over the coming weeks.

clareblues1
President Solvite wrote:

Righty'o PS Smile I'm planning on making contact around Mid March, hopefully by then we'll know whether any B7 actors will be attending BritSciFi and consequently how much interest there is in that event.

For now I'm hedging bets and will leave plans as they stand unless BritSciFi intervenes.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.53 seconds
9,184,181 unique visits since 8th January 2014