Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Location visit to Quex Park, Kent
meegat39
It sounds great Clare, although I'm not sure people would want to go back for a while?
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

clareblues1
meegat39 wrote:

It sounds great Clare, although I'm not sure people would want to go back for a while?

Yes, we'd probably push this into next year now, but I just want to sound people out and see how they feel about the idea Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Laser Quest isn't something that would interest me personally, but I'm sure I could find something else to do while that was going on!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

clanger68
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Laser Quest isn't something that would interest me personally, but I'm sure I could find something else to do while that was going on!

I would love to visit the location.

I also would prefer something more sedate than Laser Quest, but am very happy to go with the flow.

BBQ sounds marvelous.

I will try and avoid clashes in schedules next time.

- Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Hugbot
clanger68 wrote:

I would love to visit the location.
I also would prefer something more sedate than Laser Quest

Same here.
I hope that I can make it to the next location visit.
Maybe we can watch the young 'uns play while we guard the barbecue and share a beer or two ... Smile

President Solvite
clareblues1 wrote:

I sent a message of thanks to our guide and have received a response....

"It was an absolute pleasure to show everyone around. I really enjoyed the afternoon and certainly have a new appreciation for the piece of broken brick!. I haven't had a chance to watch the Bounty episode again but plan to do so very soon"

She goes on to add mention of the offer of a laser quest session, now this was talked about during our visit, but Susan has since spoken to the organiser and there is an opportunity being tabled to hold LQ around the Waterloo Tower with a possible BBQ thrown in.

They would of course require sufficient notice to make arrangements etc. and there would most likely be a cost involved (no details given as yet).

What's the general viewpoint, would anyone be interested?

Love the concept of revisiting the Waterloo Tower and BBQ.. Not so bothered by Lazerquest thingie.
I would like to visit the house and gardens properly though and will probably do so again at some point in the reasonably near future!

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
RichardMk2
Good to see everone at Quex Park. I'd certainly recommend it to anyone who hasn't been.

Because of the distance East Kent is from West Wiltshire, I booked myself into a B & B in the nearby town of Broadstairs. It was good the only minor niggles being no English breakfast and no off road parking. Sunday I had a pleasant drive home visiting the Kent and East Sussex and Spa Valley steam railways.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.30 seconds
9,124,031 unique visits since 8th January 2014