Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Paul Spragg R.I.P.
Travisina
Big Finish have posted the following announcement:

"It is with the deepest regret that we have to inform you of the death of our dear friend and highly valued colleague, Paul Spragg. All of us here at Big Finish feel utterly devastated by the news. Paul had worked with us for over five years and had become an essential member of the team. We will remember him for his tireless diligence, his total dedication to his job, his cheery nature, his hilarious sense of humour and his kindness and friendship. Our listeners will perhaps know him best for his BF forum contributions, all the help he gave customers via the enquires@bigfinish address and his many, many podcast appearances."

The full text of this announcement can be found on the Big Finish website here: http://www.bigfin...aul-spragg

Horizon sends condolences to Paul's family and friends, and to all his colleagues at Big Finish.

On a personal level, I am shocked and deeply saddened by this news, as Paul was somebody with whom I had regular contact. He was unfailingly helpful, professional and good natured, a pleasure to deal with.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
Such horrible news and such a loss, not only to Big Finish but to all of us in fandom. I met Paul last year at TARDIS con and he was a quite knowledgeable and humorous man. As with all the other personnel of Big Finish, he was a fan at heart and tirelessly promoted his interests and the company itself. He will be sorely missed and his will be some very big shoes to fill in the Big Finish offices in future. Rest in Peace, Paul, and bless you and yours at this sad time. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

clanger68
Oh my God, that is terrible news.

Met him at a convention or two, corresponded with him a bit ref Exewing events, he was always helpful, always nice, ....I can't believe it, far too young.

Thoughts to all of his family and friends.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
sweevo
RIP, Paul.

meegat39
I never had the privilege to meet him, but nevertheless I am deeply saddened by his death, especially for someone so young. Condolences to everyone who knew him ...
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Lurena
Such very sad news and such a loss.
RIP Paul...
my thoughts are with his family and friends.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Joe Dredd
Paul was always polite, forthright and open in my dealings with him.

My condolences to his family.

JustBrad
Very sorry to hear that.

President Solvite
Most shocked to hear this.

Thoughts go out to friends and family.

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Joe Dredd
Tom Spilsbury has paid tribute to Paul here.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Never met Paul, but it sounds like he was somebody who contributed a lot to our enjoyment. Sad news for Big Finish and their listeners and, most of all, for his family and friends.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

clareblues1
Agreed SD and if I may add my own wishes for Paul's family, friends and colleagues.
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

trevor travis
I never met Paul, but nevertheless RIP to someone who contributed to our enjoyment of B7 and other BF releases.

Condolenses to his family and friends.

Spaceresearcher
RIP and enjoy teleporting in the afterlife Paul. Your memory will live on in your excellent work.

Travisina
A charity fundraiser has been set up in memory of Paul Spragg.
His parents nominated the The British Heart Foundation, and the Just Giving page can be found here:
http://www.justgi...aul-Spragg
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Sopron
I'm sorry to say that, still being new to this, Paul's name did not chime with me when I read this. However, reading that tribute and seeing his photo has made me realise that this was a man who would have contributed much to the lives of others, whatever he had chosen to do. That someone so young should be lost so suddenly is a tragedy. That someone so young should be remembered with such fondness by so many is a great tribute to the character of the man. My condolences to those he loved, those who worked with or met him and those who knew and respected him by repute.

Henry Eggleton
Sad news indeed
What I do I do without choice and to save time

http://dcmarvelrpg48705.yuku.com/directory#.UnfVjR
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.75 seconds
9,177,307 unique visits since 8th January 2014