Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,308
· Newest Rebel: Rachel_4_Avon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [46 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [35 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [27 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 209
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - C11 Moloch - Sat 2nd October
Obsidian
AnneArthur wrote:

Nice to see everyone. Is it one hour later next week?

Glad you could be here Anne. Yes, one hour later. Why we had to change to the beginning of October when we'd changed previously at the end of the month, like the UK, beats me. Thanks for making your Saturday mornings clear to share with us.
Don't philosophise at me you electronic moron!GrinFrown

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SeraglioDesigns
Tyce
Obsidian wrote:

AnneArthur wrote:

Nice to see everyone. Is it one hour later next week?

Glad you could be here Anne. Yes, one hour later. Why we had to change to the beginning of October when we'd changed previously at the end of the month, like the UK, beats me. Thanks for making your Saturday mornings clear to share with us.

Hi AnneArthur,

Are you in the UK? If so, it's the same time for you next week. It's only 1 hour later in Australia.

(At the end of October it'll be 1 hour early in the UK also.)

Cheers
Tyce

M1795537 OC Virn
Hello everyone.
Sorry I missed today - real life got in the way. Missed one of my favourite bits of dialogue - Servalan and Vila! Hope to be with you next time (whatever time that turns out to be...) Oh, and talking of Morris Minors - ask Stormy Petrel. She just bought one!
Hope you have a good week.
You're not sulking, I hope?

Travisina
Oops, sorry - forgot to send apologies for this rewatch! (I might have mentioned it at the end of last week). I had to run a load of errands for the in-laws again.

I wasn't too sorry to have missed Moloch - I hate that ep, it makes me so cross - but was sorry as ever to miss the sparkling conversation on the forum.

Just to confirm - the UK time for these rewatches continues to be 10.00am until our clocks go back on Halloween. It will be 8.00pm for the Aussies.

Hope to be able to join you - Death Watch is one of my fave eps (hurries away to start the thread).

Have a good weekend!
My views are my own.

VILA: I'm entitled to my opinion.
AVON: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.

Twitter: @TravisinaB7

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.34 seconds
36,741,370 unique visits since 8th January 2014