Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,300
· Newest Rebel: Hoffels_radiation

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [44 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 205
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
+INFORMATION+ Watching Classic B7 episodes for the FIRST TIME
Supreme Commander
These are exciting times for fans of classic TV SF who are discovering Blake’s 7!

If you're a first time viewer, you might have found Blake's 7 streaming on BRITBOX and settled down for some binge-watching. BRITBOX UK began streaming Blake's 7 in September 2020, in the USA in August 2021, and in Australia/New Zealand from 28th September 2021.

And now, for the first time in many years, Blake's 7 is being screened episode by episode on a terrestrial non-subscription UK TV channel - a modern day recreation of how we 'old folk' originally watched it on the BBC in 1978-1981. Thanks to FORCES TV, UK fans can see a new episode every weekday evening.

FORCES TV is on Freeview (96); Sky (181); Virgin (274); Freesat (165); and YouView (96). Episodes are shown at 9pm, then repeated around 12.40am, with extra chances to catch up from 8pm on Saturday & Sunday.

This forum is aimed specifically at Newbies who find themselves hooked by the series, but are worried about spoilers.

In the discussion thread you can only discuss the episodes already screened on FORCES TV and veteran fans are politely requested not to post any spoilers for future episodes.

Of course you might want to voice thoughts on where a storyline might be heading, or thoughts about the crew's interactions and possible future interactions/relationships, but those of you who actually KNOW what is going to happen mustn't spoil the surprise but can answer any questions in a way that doesn't give anything away...

I'm really enjoying re-watching on FORCES TV the episodes I remember so fondly, and love the fact that I'm watching at the same time as so many other fans - both new and old. As I'm editing this to merge the individual threads into one ongoing thread, we've just been treated to S2's 9th episode - Voice from the Past.

It's hard to remember what thoughts I originally when I watched the episodes all those years ago, and am looking forward to re-living that 'first time' through the thoughts/conversations of real newbies.

Diane (Horizon's Supreme Commander and Co-Founder since 1980)
Edited by Supreme Commander on 15 October 2021 03:56:48

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.22 seconds
35,695,629 unique visits since 8th January 2014